Question Peoples view of UK2.net

Hi,
    Please could current customers give me their opinion of UK2.net?

I am looking at their business webhost plan, but any experience insight would be great,

Thanks,Spud
      0 Not allowed!

I have never heard of them, but by the looks of their site, they seem very professional. One thing that I always check is if a hosting service has 24/7 chat support. They do have chat but it does not indicate whether or not it is 24/7 which leads me to believe that it is NOT 24/7. I believe that they are worth a try if you are living in the UK. Good luck
      0 Not allowed!

They're a fairly large provider, they sell under uk2.net and also own 100tb.com, vps.net, resell.biz, midphase.com, and quite a few more. Doesn't hurt to give them a try.
    miscis.com - Providing domains and premium hosting solutions at an affordable price
    cPanel+Softaculous | 99.9% Uptime SLA | CloudLinux | Daily Backups
    █ Accepting PayPal, Credit/Debit Cards, Liberty Reserve
    Currently in Netherlands, EU & Arizona, USA
      0 Not allowed!

They are pretty big, you should not have any issues with them.
      0 Not allowed!

I know this is an old thread but just thought I would post my experience with them over the last few years to help someone out in the future.

I found them okay if you are hosting *static* sites. Their business hosting offers unlimited storage which is very useful for hosting files or using as an FTP server. Also offers cpanel which is very good.

I did find that even though you can host multiple sites on the business account you can only get one static IP and therefore only use one site with SSL.
    They are possibly introducing SNI but have no time frame on this.

For wordpress and other dynamically generated sites I found the performance rubbish and would avoid like the plague. A properly configured wordpress site with caching plugins setup and using cloudflare would still be really slow to load and felt unresponsive.

They do offer live chat support but I found this to be pretty much useless. Didn't have any technical know how. However support tickets where usually answered by people that know whats going on even if it does take a day or two.

If going for a wordpress site I would highly recommend a Digital Ocean VPS. They have fantastic guides and support but it is a bit more complex to setup (some linux knowledge required). Moved most of my sites to them now.

Anyway just my 2 cents on uk2. I hope this helps someone in the future.

INFO: repost as old post got removed for referral link
    Last edited by spudy12; 10-13-2014 at 10:49 AM. Reason: clarification
      0 Not allowed!