Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 714151617
    yes, you can pay annually for your host, mostly people do this but if you renewal or pay for more then 5 year lots of services provider gives discount, you will find it cheapest.
    Last edited by foobic; 04-05-2013 at 02:26 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

paying anually is the best option because you can save good money. however, once you've paid for 1 year plan, if the hosting is not so great, you may loose the invested money...
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by anon-e-mouse View Post
    I have always paid yearly. Probably the first host was a risk, but I didn't want to run the risk of forgetting to pay monthly. As it turns out, I have been very lucky in my choices of hosts
    Because you are choosing webhosts after somewhat long research and reviews in Google/WHT forum ,etc .If every client do the same before choosing host and not attracted from cheap and fishy webhosting offers ,they will find more peace in mind .
    Fastest . Reliable . Affordable Web Hosting by MNCHOST.COM

█ Shared | Business | Reseller : 1.Litespeed 2.Cpanel 3.Pure SSDs 4.US Support 5.Hourly Backups
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers | Premium Bandwidth | New SSD-US Servers
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by mohamedreyad View Post
    you can get monthly host
    thats not exactly the point of this thread?
    Regards
    Josh Kility, Former CEO AllHostOne
      0 Not allowed!

you can pay monthly as well as annually.. if you are owning a big firm you can go for yearly if not monthly plans...
      0 Not allowed!

I would personally advise you to pay monthly..

You seem to have a good head on your shoulders already when it comes to reviewing this problem. You are correct about the host being able to change or completely remove its services mid-subscription, although that would be very poor of them to do so.

When paying monthly your host will gladly help you, as they wouldn't want you taking your custom elsewhere in search of a web host with higher support ratings. Paying yearly, they already have you for the year whether you like it or not. On that note, if you pay monthly, you can always change host if you wish to do so, but your current provider will be interested in keeping those monthly payments rolling in.
      0 Not allowed!

Pay yearly and get the bets deal for sure! Many companies will give credit or $ back if you cancel before the year
      0 Not allowed!

Personally, I would only pay annually for a reputable hosting company if I was receiving a significant enough discount for doing so, and their refund policy gives a prorated refund based on the time you actually used (i.e. you can cancel at any time and get money back for unused service).
      0 Not allowed!

If the company is new i avoid to pay for long terms but if they exist several years and are reputable enoough, yeah, i can easily pay yearly.
      0 Not allowed!

For the little discount offered by most hosts, paying monthly is by far the safest option.
      0 Not allowed!

Well it depends on the company from where you have purchased the hosting for your website. Every company vary their hosting packages & also annually renewals are also different, depending upon the packages they offer to their users.
      0 Not allowed!

As i think, this is depend on your service provider, if they give some discount on annually payment or their service is good as you want, then annually is good, otherwise monthly option is good.

<<signature to be set up in your profile>>
    Last edited by foobic; 08-16-2013 at 06:08 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

pay annually hosting

monthly hosting is definitely safer but very time consuming and memory based at same time annual payment for web hosting is for simpler but caries the risk of the host vanishing . therefore one must check on the company .
      0 Not allowed!

* my opion to the way of pay

As far as I am concerned, I won’t pay annually. And I will set a plan for the money I paid.and the best way to solve this problem is to find a balance between the companies and their clients, so that we can get a better results.
      0 Not allowed!

If you have no way to tell whether it's a seasoned business or not I completely agree with the OP, to only pay on a monthly basis.
      0 Not allowed!

Annual vs Monthly

You can pay annually or pay by the month. I would start out paying by the month until you find a host that you are happy with before going annual.
      0 Not allowed!

The only way I would pay yearly is if I knew the host was great. You never even know if that host will last a year!
      0 Not allowed!

Monthly and Quartz are better option to me ! Its better then annualy or depend how you would pay for
      0 Not allowed!

Paying monthly is the safest Option, you can consider Annually if you are with the host for long and are getting some discounts for annual payment.
      0 Not allowed!

ever pay more then 3 month I have live streaming site .I bought 3 month but after 20 days my hosting suspend my account due to dmca notifiation so I lost my money
    Last edited by Ash; 09-12-2013 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Removed link
      0 Not allowed!

I personally would pay monthly. We offer monthly and yearly but we're thinking about changing to only offering monthly only. How would people react if they saw that the host didn't offer yearly payments?
      0 Not allowed!

After allowing for lost interest on funds paid, it's got to be a good discount to make longer periods worthwhile.
    I'd suggest offering longer than monthly, but perhaps default to monthly.
    Where I am we ended up offering up to 5 years for some services (up to 10 for some domains).
    Some people like this to avoid the work of renewing manually each month. Automatic renewal might be offered by a saved card or direct debit, but some people don't trust these.
    It's also affected by whether you charge in advance for automatic renewals, and how long in advance/arrears. Same day? Day before? 2 weeks before? Different rules for monthly/yearly etc?
    If they miss renewal, how long do you allow before suspension/deletion? All decisions you need to make. Longer grace periods may make tardier payers happy, but will affect your own cashflow, and if unpaid services are allowed to remain active longer will affect load (without reward).
    Nick Walters - Hosting Consultant
    Daily Internet || www.Daily.co.uk
    Call us on 0845 466 2100 or email helpdesk@daily.co.uk
      0 Not allowed!

Till now I have made my payments on a yearly basis, but only with companies with solid background. If you are not sure about the company it is better to try to pay every month if possible, even though it can be a bit more expensive.
      0 Not allowed!

Web hosting

Hi,

Hosting packages can be setup in monthly pay cycle but personalized domains are only be paid annually or more then a year

Thanks
      0 Not allowed!

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 714151617