Exclamation Looking for a clean, high-quality hosting design

Howdy,

Firstly let me start off by saying that I'm actually a web designer, however I have zero time for this particular project. What I'm looking for here, is a 3 page web hosting design with a feel that's very close to something that either fantasycreative or loadingdeck would produce. A logo isnt needed. So basically a homepage, compare plans page, and a general content page.

Being a web designer myself, trust me when I say that I can sniff out the professionals from the non-professionals. Please, no monkey business. I'm simply looking for quality work that's produced on time. If you currently have a design for sale, I'd be interested in seeing it. If not, then show me your portfolio instead. I'll be sure to update this post if I find someone.

NOTE: If you're unable to produce the quality and style similar to the names I mentioned above, please do not respond to this post.
      0 Not allowed!

I have a design you might be interested in, but we do custom work as well. PM Sent
      0 Not allowed!

I'm ready to work
    Price from $100
    WebDesign and Programming services
    http://weblinealliance.com/services.php
      0 Not allowed!

Good morning,

I sent a PM last night - looking forward to reading a response.

Regards,

Jonathan Nathanson - freelance website designer
    www.superfired.com
      0 Not allowed!

Hello! My name is Corey with DevGuys. I am confident I can design you a site that you are looking for. I have a solid reputation for providing quality results and amazing customer service. If you're looking to get your site out for a hundred bucks or so, I am not the designer you are looking for. I may be more expensive then some of the replies you will get or emails that you receive. However, the quality of my work is level with the price paid.

Portfolio:

http://www.devguys.com/

Quote:

I can do this project for $800 (designed and coded in valid XHTML and CSS format)

Contact Information:

If you are interested in working with me on this project please say hello [at] devguys.com and I would love to start working on your web design.

AIM: devguyslive

I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks for your time and consideration!
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>
      0 Not allowed!

Award Winning Design

Hello Xcentric,

My name is Billy Bevan. I am sure you are looking for quality and great turn around. Power Bit offers excellent award winning design, and is recognize most for our quality in execution. While offering you robust back end code that is semantically valid and uses CSS for styling you are also receiving great design.

What we can offer:

Designed and coded in valid XHTML/CSS
    Safe FTP handled
    2 day turn around (unless you present delays)
    We work with the client to perform revisions
    We work seamlessly for you
    $800 minimum
    Secure Pay Pal Gate Way for payments

See our portfolio of the work we have handled. Click on the link below. Contact us via email on our site. We will arrange a chat via IM, phone or email.

Thanks for your time.
    Sincerely,
    Billy Bevan
      0 Not allowed!

hi is this job still open??.. thanks
      0 Not allowed!

Well Im not able to do custom work but I do have this for sale If you are interested.
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=685733
    Proud VPS client of unixy.net
    They define "managed" VPS
      0 Not allowed!

I haven't seen anything that's caught my interest thus far, so I've gone ahead and decided to design my own layout. Thanks to everyone who replied.

Mods please close this thread.
      0 Not allowed!