Thread: offering vps

offering vps

I would like to add vps's to my shared hosting plans. I'm using whmcs so i'm looking to use cloudmin, fluidvm or hypervm (which of these is best? fluidvm does look very attractive especially with the introductory pricing) Is there anything else i would need other than this?

Not sure exactly what you mean by "add vps' to your shared hosting plans". Do you mean you want to buy a dedicated server and sell VPS'?

For a panel, it depends on what virtualization software you will be using. Are you going for Xen, OpenVZ, or Virtuozzo?

Quote Originally Posted by XENnode View Post
    Not sure exactly what you mean by "add vps' to your shared hosting plans". Do you mean you want to buy a dedicated server and sell VPS'?

For a panel, it depends on what virtualization software you will be using. Are you going for Xen, OpenVZ, or Virtuozzo?
    He means that he is planning to offer VPS hosting to his customers

The separation is achieved by running a complete separate operating system for each customer. VPS customers have "root" or “administrator” level access and can enjoy many of the benefits of a dedicated server, at a much lower cost.