Advertise on Huge PR5 site with over 81,000 pages for only $50!

PR5 free articles submission web site. Link will be placed on more than 81,000 webpages. It is an amazing way to raise your rankings and your Google Page Rank. This offer will ensure that your site gets very frequently spidered by the major search engines.

Site URL: http://www.articlesfactory.com/

Where is the pricing etc? Contact where?

Pricing is $50 per month. Your link will be placed on all the pages.

similar

I have a similar offer that I've reserved for 2-3 hosts.

I'm offering a rotating spot (exclusive, but will rotate daily between the 2-3 hosts chosen) in the signature of an active poster on IGN.com's message boards. The poster (will provide proof) is in good standing with over 9K posts since July, averaging over 30 a day.

The winners will essentially receive daily views from the gaming community (ages 14-30, primarily male), utilizing both IGN.com's popularity and the popularity of this poster.

I'll limit this to the first 3 offers I receive via e-mail at mrbonzo@gmail.com. This will be a monthly contract only and will remain exclusive to 2-3 hosts, unless an offer is made to have sole rights to the space.

I think you'll be impressed by the number of impressions you receive from this spot.

Again, the e-mail is mrbonzo@gmail.com

Also, this is not a Pay-Per-Click deal. Your bid price will be your monthly price, regardless of the amount of impressions you receive.

We can implement a script that will track your impressions coming from this space upon request.

Any idea of how many click that would bring in?

~ 1-5 per 100 impressions (based on my experience)

xras3r, I mean banner advertising at our site.

and how many impressions would my banner receive?

2,000-4,000 impressions per day

Please contact me via email support@articlesfactory.com with your offer.