submit to well-developed hosting directory

If your site is:
    * web-hosting company
    * hosting services
    * hosting forums and blogs
    * free web-hosting
    * web-development

then feel free to submit your site to our web-hosting directory for free and increase your PR rating. Site is http://www.hostnodelist.com/

Thank you
    HostNodeList Web Host Directory, DEV.INTOEX.COM - products for online business

Experienced web-developer | PHP | Smarty | Zend | Databases | Graphic design - looking for long-time relationship

hmm, you got redirects, that doesn't increase PR listing
    Marketing For Hosting Companies:

google is clever se, i read he does

Experienced web-developer | PHP | Smarty | Zend | Databases | Graphic design - looking for long-time relationship

Oops. I am getting following error on your website:

500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@hostnodelist.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    RVH Cloud - Every day hosting solutions since 2003
    Shared Hosting Reseller Hosting VPS Dedicated Servers True 24 x 7 x 365 Support

It's working fine now.
    Must be a temp. techinical glich.
    Nice site btw. I am going to add a few of my sites
    RVH Cloud - Every day hosting solutions since 2003
    Shared Hosting Reseller Hosting VPS Dedicated Servers True 24 x 7 x 365 Support

Thank you, working on it