enom default reseller pricing?

Hello,

where can i have a list of all enom reseller package pricing for all TLDs?

i still have the old enom offer but it only mention CNO

i found http://www.domainresell.biz/more_prices.shtml very helpfull but is it the real enom 8.95 prices or zoli has his own prices ?
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

I'm not sure what you mean by, "a list of all enom reseller package pricing for all TLDs." Enom offers direct reseller and retail accounts on their site, with pricing noted. Resellers offer the same, with pricing noted. The pricing that they offer has been chosen (there's no "default reseller pricing" far as I can understand your question).
    HostHideout.com - Where professionals discuss web hosting.

• Chicken

I received this from eNom per my inquiry on June 18, 2003:

Original Email from eNom
    Our price to you is $8.95 per domain name when you agree to credit your account for 55 names ($495.00) $7.95 when you credit your account with $3,975.00 (500 domain names), and $6.95 when your account is credited $6,950.00 (1,000 domains). This credit is for new domain registrations, renewals or transfer of domains to your eNom account. You are not required to maintain a certain account balance. Once you've exhausted your Initial Credit, you only add funds to your account when you need them via credit card, check or wire transfer.

eNom offers the following TLDs:
    .com/.net/.org - $6.95-$8.95, 1 year minimum
    .biz/.info/.us - $6.95-$8.95, 2 years minimum
    .ws - $13.95, 1 year minimum
    .bz/.cc - $24.95, 1 year minimum
    .nu - $24.95, 2 years minimum
    .tv - $39.95, 1 year minimum.
    Hope that helps...
    You may delay, but time will not. --- Benjamin Franklin

Chichek: i mean when creating sub account the default lower price is 8.95 right? i want to know the list of pricing for all domains for the packages 8.95 7.95 and 6.95 that enom offers

4solutions: thats very old pricing now the .WS names are at 24.95 for 6.95 accounts
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Originally posted by Bashar
    4solutions: thats very old pricing now the .WS names are at 24.95 for 6.95 accounts
    Sorry, I gave you the date, June 18, 2003. I suggest you contact eNom directly...

You may delay, but time will not. --- Benjamin Franklin

well its sunday so i said why not to discuss it lil bit at WHT

i might contact them by tomorrow thanks 4solutions