Post Experienced Sales and Support worker with Game and Webhosting experience.

Hello,

My name is Mark, I'm 19 years old and from Northern Ireland (United Kingdom). I'm looking to work for your team. I would like to use my experience to support people with the problems they may have when running a gaming server or website. I am a quick learner and can adapt to new things very quickly. Below i've constructed a list of important things that I have learned which would be beneficial if I was able to work for working with you.

Knowledge:
    - Gaming Control Panels; TCAdmin(user), McMyAdmin(user), Multicraft(user and admin) - I have used all of these in the past with 2 years experience with TCAdmin and McMyAdmin and 1 year using Multicraft. I have worked as a level3 support technician for ********** (DOT) com, their control was multicraft and I had a SuperUser global rule to help manage other peoples servers.
    - General Problems with running a server - I am able to determine the common problems of server such as why it won't start and some of the more rare problems, knowledge from administrating servers in past.
    - Server Plugins - Having run a public minecraft bukkit/spigot server for the past 2 years and a private one for over a year before, I have got a lot of knowledge in the most used plugins on how to install them and configure them effectively for servers. From this I am now able to quickly determine why a plugin does not work the way the user would like it to and how to fix it. I also know how to connect more advanced plugins to work along with MySQL databases to record logs.
    - Server backups - I know how to backup clients files via SHH, FTP to another server on the network or to my own home storage if I'm providing them support.
    - Modded minecraft - I have worked with setting up modded minecraft servers such as the many Feed The Beast modpacks and technic packs.
    - Web hosting - CPanel, WHMCS, WHM, WordPress, MySQL, and forum software such as Zenforo, all of which I have been a user and admin - I have used all of these extensively over the past 2 years. And have learned a lot about all the software and the problems than can occur. I have used WHMCS as a billing software for my minecraft server and know how to read
    and reply to support tickets.

Experience:
    - Minecraft Server administration – Have run a public bukkit/spigot server for 2 years and ran a private vanilla alpha-beta server since 2010 before moving onto bukkit/spigot servers.
    - In a support role environment – I have worked for 2 web services companys in the past.
    -********** (DOT) com (Mainly selling game services) (September '13 - March '14)
    At ********** (DOT) com my main duty was to work in the sales and support departments for WHMCS tickets and in Livechat.

-LambHost.com - CLOSED (Webhosting, VPS, dedicated servers, minecraft) (November '13 - January '14)
    In Lambhost I also worked in sales and support departments in ticket form and livechat, my primary support was with minecraft services.

Pay: Everything is open for discussion.

If you would like to speak to me further my contact details are below.
    Email: marky-g6000@hotmail.com (preferred)

Other positions I could work if you desire:
    - LiveChat for support
    - Sales in tickets and livechat
    - Level3 support technician

Many thanks,
    Mark G.
    Last edited by Markyg6000; 04-05-2014 at 06:05 AM.
      0 Not allowed!