Advice on huge storage server in US?

I have a server on OVH now, but I neet to move to US due to most of visits come from there.

I need something like Red Station is offering right now:

50TB - 100TB @1gbps (10gbps optional)
    2x120GB SSD + 12x2TB
    E56xx or Sandy Bridge E5-2xxx CPU

Price less than $700 (if possible)

It is huge because it is used to stream hd videos.

I'm looking for it in "Offers" WHT forum, but meanwhile, I though you could remember some provider or reseller that could offer similar servers and post it here

I'm not quite sure if that budget is great for what you need for the North American budget (Perfectly fine for a lot of Europe) but when I think of great pricing lately a company called webnx from webnx.com comes to mind. They are west coast so I'm not 100% sure this would be suitable for you considering some of your visitors are likely from Europe too. They could probably come up with a solution for you somewhere between 700-800 excluding bandwidth considering the cpu requirements. If you didn't need such a powerful cpu among other things they would probably run 200-400 a month excluding bandwidth.

The bandwidth pricing for any host with specs like that and mainly the bandwidth is going to raise the price $300 at a minimum for quality bandwidth.

databasebydesignllc.com does custom storage solutions too but I'm not positive on the type of pricing that they charge for their storage servers but they are worth contacting.

Good luck with your search. I will look for some more providers tonight that at least seem to have a valid reputation and post back here. Most of the providers I use don't like to sell configurations over 8 drives due to the risk involved.

100tb.com has some servers with lots of bandwidth. Their order form doesn't let you modify the two hard drives that come with the server by default, but I bet if you contact them they could do so. A server with 2x1tb sata + 2x2tb sata, plus 100tb / mo on 1gbps, costs $321 / mo with them, so you could get two of those and that gets you to 12tb of storage for $640 / mo, which is under your budget, although without SSDs. Contact their sales department and see if they can set up a server that more closely matches the specs you want. It sounds like your budget is about right for what they offer.
    IOFLOOD.com -- We Love Servers
    Phoenix, AZ Dedicated Servers in under an hour
    ★ Ryzen 9: 7950x3D ★ Dual E5-2680v4 Xeon ★
    Contact Us: sales@ioflood.com

Quote Originally Posted by funkywizard View Post
    100tb.com has some servers with lots of bandwidth. Their order form doesn't let you modify the two hard drives that come with the server by default, but I bet if you contact them they could do so. A server with 2x1tb sata + 2x2tb sata, plus 100tb / mo on 1gbps, costs $321 / mo with them, so you could get two of those and that gets you to 12tb of storage for $640 / mo, which is under your budget, although without SSDs. Contact their sales department and see if they can set up a server that more closely matches the specs you want. It sounds like your budget is about right for what they offer.
    Wow. I just noticed 100tb offerings a storage server that seems pretty much perfect Dual E5-2620
    2.0 GHz
    12GB
    12 x 3TB
    100 TB
    $799.15
    Its over budget but I believe additional drives on a server costs $50 each for the e5620 which would also bring the users server over budget. This storage server seems to exceed storage requirements by a good amount. I'm actually quite impressed by the offering. It far exceeds the offering of similar providers.

FunkyWizards suggestion seems to be your best bet currently.

Thank you all. As techjr says, it is hard to find an affordable provider with these specs.

I finally found what I'm looking for at PerfectIP:

E5-2620 (12x2 core) CPU
    16GB RAM
    2x128GB SSD
    6x3TB
    100TB @1gbps

Its more expensive than I'm looking for, but not too much: $741.

Quote Originally Posted by techjr View Post
    Wow. I just noticed 100tb offerings a storage server that seems pretty much perfect Dual E5-2620
    2.0 GHz
    12GB
    12 x 3TB
    100 TB
    $799.15
    Its over budget but I believe additional drives on a server costs $50 each for the e5620 which would also bring the users server over budget. This storage server seems to exceed storage requirements by a good amount. I'm actually quite impressed by the offering. It far exceeds the offering of similar providers.

FunkyWizards suggestion seems to be your best bet currently.
    Thank you. Where is that server? I can't find it at 100tb.com

Quote Originally Posted by elrodri View Post
    Thank you. Where is that server? I can't find it at 100tb.com
    Click on the dedicated Hosting tab and when you get the list of servers there should be a storage servers option. This link should work too http://www.100tb.com/dedicated-hosting/#tab5 you might be able to get a discount. It's worth a try.

Hm.

Why not build a lower end machine with 12-24 drives and run as a iscsi, or NFS share to a stronger machine powering the site?

Also, I would suggesting trying out WebNX, Chris over there has some really competitive quotes, and their network is superb. ( They just upgraded to new redundant routing gear + Internap FCP )

Also, back in the day, I've heard horrible things about perfectip / vrtservers, so it is in my idea to avoid them if possible.