Thumbs up Programmer for a LARGE job!

Now, let me clear some things up first.

1. I know very little about programming
    2. Im not even sure if this is possible, but ive been told its possible.
    3. We are looking for someone to do this for us, paying a few thousand dollars...But, we will make a conctract first, just to be safe.
    4. No, I dont know what language to program this in.
    5. Its the company I work for, who is paying you, not me. But im in charge of this.

Anyway, we have a SQL database FULL of airfare prices.
    Including hotells and a few more things....I guess! :-)

Problem is, we are gonna go live on the webb with our booking and our engine for online booking needs the information in the .xml format.

Now, we need someone to make a program that exports the information from the SQL database to a .xml file so our software can use it.

And we need to be able to use the program over and over, every week. Cause we need to update the price database!

Is this possible? Are you good enough to do this?
    If so post here!

yea, its possible
    hit me on icq(157717888)

Yeah, It's extremly possible,
    AIM: WickedBunnycom
    Email: info@wicked-bunny.com
    We will give you the final product asap and in top quality.
    Experienced with HTML, DHTML, JavaScript, VBSCIPT, ASP, MSSQL, XML, XSL, VisualBasic, COM+, on VisualStudio as a working enviroment. Has being working in Amdocs(Israel)'s intranet team, developing intranet applications for 3 years. Now getting profficiency in ASP.NET, ADO.NET, VB.NET and C sharp (The new C language).

i'll do it, check for my sig for a way to contact me and my resume can be found at http:///www.e3project.net?sct=resume

what information do you guys need
    im getting it tomorrow and posting it here

Hi there,

We can do this for you. Full documentation will be written and provided to you and the programme will be thoroughly designed even before a single line of code is written.

You can take a look at our site by going to http://ionplex.com and if you can provide details of the full scope of the project, we can draw up a proposal for you if needed.

Thanks and take care.
    Ionplex.com - high quality web solutions

Information needed
    1. Database structure
    2. Wanted XML output structure
    3. Platform

Suggestion
    Why dont you talk to web booking engine guys to use webservices? Then you will never need to run a conversion tool to create XML to dump up to web booking engine.

MHO
    Gokhan Arli
    Web Developer(RubyOnRails/MySQL/.NET)
    www.sylow.net

We can do it.

We have much experience in nearly every programming language around and would be glad to do this project within your budget and desire!

I'll look for you on aim or ICQ

I will do it for you for very cheap. $500 instead of .. "paying a few thousand dollars" .. for a script like this. :-)

Personally I recommend KaOtiC MiNd. He's an excellent person to work with and provide's you with excellent support, I enjoyed working with him. Good Luck

Wasnt able to enter the office today, Youll have to wait until monday. I will post the information about the SQL database and I will post information about the .xml structure, and you guys will look what has to be done.

And you give me a bid then, how fast you can do it for how much. Also, in what language you are programming this!

Cya monday.

Please email me at justin@blaix.org when you get a chance. I'd like to discuss this with you and give you examples of similar large projects I have done, but I can't do it here.

Thank you,
    Justin

Hi 3rror,
    I would suggest posting a way of contacting you off this discussion board to get more information. You really do not want to post your internal system specifications on a public board.

kunal
    The Php Support Desk
    http://www.phpsupportdesk.com
    Custom programming - kunal @ e-phoria.com
    http://www.pingzine.com - Ping!Zine. the FREE, FRESH and EXCITING Web Hosting Magazine...

As a professional e-commerce developer, I can develop and deploy a robust & efficient web-based solution as per your requirements. Please review my web site at www.ashben.com for more details.

Please let me know if you have any queries or comments. I'll be looking forward to hear from you.
    Independent IT Professional
    Development, Integration, Designing
    www.ashben.com

Programming. iSoft-Media

Dear Sir or Madam,

Of course it's possible to do and we have done it many times.

Please contact me at pro@isoft-media.com
    and I will prepare concrete detailed proposal for you.

Look forward to hear from you soon!
    Alex.