Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Company Rebrand

Quote Originally Posted by MediaFireBrand View Post
    click here - this is the second e-mail where your accountants mysteriously took over your business and stopped allowing the proprietor of the company full decision to his own company funding. Sketchy?
    Where did they take over the business? They mistook the amount I was requesting from them, and only authorised the amount for the logo. Mistakes happen, That is all that was, a mistake.

Why are you insisting on paining me as a scammer? Was it me that took payment for a logo then disappeared for 2 weeks, and will not issue a refund?

You have not lived up to your end of the agreement we came too and have, in effect, stolen £60 off of me. Did I come here and make a thread about how you scammed me? No, I did not. Did I hijack one of your threads calling you a scammer? No, I did not!

Have you hijacked one of my threads and called me a scammer? YES, You have.

You have £60, I have nothing to show for that £60. You have stolen that £60 from me.

Sorry if, as I sad before, I am running my company differently to how you run yours but hey, this is MY company and my accountant is completely behind me on this.
      0 Not allowed!

Again - Houdini disappears, not me. You were e-mailed a few times, originally when we had the fire with full contact information. You had our contact number which you did NOT call, you had our e-mail which you did NOT e-mail.

I'm not saying you're a scammer, I'm saying it would appear you have serious cashflow issues and are trying to cover up the lack of funding with mysterious accountants who double up as a board of directors. That's my opinion.

We are still here, we are still ready to provide your product. You're the one that doesn't want it done so to that end you WILL lose your deposit. Do you know many design companies that refund deposits once work has started?

You've got our e-mail and phone number, if I don't answer then don't worry about it - someone from the office will and everyone knows the info so you'll be in good hands.

Good luck and hopefully we'll hear from you so we can complete the project off our list.

Al.
    DesignBear.com
    View Portfolio

A trusted WHT member for over 7 years!
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MediaFireBrand View Post
    I'm not saying you're a scammer, I'm saying it would appear you have serious cashflow issues and are trying to cover up the lack of funding with mysterious accountants who double up as a board of directors. That's my opinion.
    Sole traders do not have a board of directors.

I have asked my accountant to be a signatory on my account for my own reasons. They are more than happy to do that and are, infact, doing it for free. You see I have a good relationship with my accountants, they scratch my back, I scratch theirs.

They made a mistake with authorising the correct amount, a simple mistake, anyone can make a mistake.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by DephNet[Paul] View Post
    Prove it!
    You said yourself that you were a sole trader and under the VAT threshold and you budget £200 for a logo and website rebrand, if your run your own facility your budget would be missing a zero or two. Plus your site is hosted on a vps in the US.

I'd hope the mods would stop me if I had "we own our datacentre" as we do not, likewise here.

You put your clients through credit checks before you let them have 30 day payment terms, but yet you expect a complete stranger who can do no such checks to let you have those terms and on service where once delivered leaves the "seller" powerless.

What will you do if your provider pulls the plug on you because you didn't pay your bill because "your accounts were all on holiday" ?

No one is calling you a scammer, I'm sure your not.

Just highlighting that your going about things in a very strange way and likely only causing yourself more hassle.

I'll stop posting and leave it to you, mediafire and the mods to sort things out.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by DATARTIM View Post
    You said yourself that you were a sole trader and under the VAT threshold and you budget £200 for a logo and website rebrand, if your run your own facility your budget would be missing a zero or two. Plus your site is hosted on a vps in the US.
    yes, my site is on a VPS, so what?

I'd hope the mods would stop me if I had "we own our datacentre" as we do not, likewise here.
    Where have I said we own our own datacenter? I manage a facility which is located in Yeovil. A facility does not have to be a datacenter.

You put your clients through credit checks before you let them have 30 day payment terms, but yet you expect a complete stranger who can do no such checks to let you have those terms and on service where once delivered leaves the "seller" powerless.
    You must have missed the post where I said I would be more than happy to sign a contract.

What will you do if your provider pulls the plug on you because you didn't pay your bill because "your accounts were all on holiday"?
    My accountant knows that I have a recurring payment to my hosting provider, and has preauthorised the amount to be paid every month. I only ever need to get the amount reauthorised if the payment increases, which I have had done in the last month.

No one is calling you a scammer, I'm sure your not.
    They are insinuating it though.

Just highlighting that your going about things in a very strange way and likely only causing yourself more hassle.
    Every other company, and freelancer, I work with is more than happy to get paid 30 days after, 9 times out of 10 I actually pay early.

It is only the people on WHT that are up in arms about having to wait 30 days for their money. Come on get a grip, if you do not want to agree to my terms simply DON'T RESPOND
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by DephNet[Paul] View Post
    Sole traders do not have a board of directors.
    Being a sole trader, you can appreciate I already knew that. I was making out a fact that they act like they're in a directors role.

Then again, your company and good luck.
    DesignBear.com
    View Portfolio

A trusted WHT member for over 7 years!
      0 Not allowed!

Closed by request.
      0 Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12