View Poll Results: How would you rate e-onlinedata?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love them

8 47.06%
  • Their alright, but i've seen better

3 17.65%
  • I hate them

6 35.29%

Thread: e-onlinedata?

Hybrid View

e-onlinedata?

I have heard good and bad things about this company, and I want to know if I should make an account with them. Please vote.

Thanks!

P.S. I have already read the thread about e-onlinedata...but i'm mainly looking for a majority vote.

Weve been using them for awhile (also resell their services).

Good company to work with. No problems at all and happily recommend them to all our customers.

Hope this helps
    www.cartika.com
    www.clusterlogics.com - You simply cannot run a hosting company without this software. Backups, Disaster Recovery, Big Data, Virtualization. 20 years of building software that solves your problems

hmmmm, so far its split even (3 love them and 3 hate them)........I'll need to do further research on the company, thanks for your info Gargoyle ;-)

Much appreciated!

Same as Gargoyle has said.

We're very happy with them and our customers are happy as well.
    Matt Kelly
    WCiT.net
    Managed and Unmanaged
    Budget VPS, Cloud and Colocation

You may want to look into CDGcommerce.com. I don't think you will find a love/hate thing going on there. Everyone I have seen posting about them here at WHT (myself included) has nothing but good experiences with them so far...

try calling the phone numbers and all you get is the answering service (not answering machine) and she says to just leave them a message... I would hate to put my stamp of approval on a company that wont even answer the phone...

Not bad....
    Take care,
    Lori
    -- Please use tags for code. PM me for information if not sure how to do so. | Refer to PHP Manual and MySQL Manual before posting.

why are you want to known?
    I think you want marketing it

Originally posted by it_email
    why are you want to known?
    I think you want marketing it
    Me?

I am not trying to market anything. I just want to know the majority thoughts on this company. It seems to be split, so I think this company cancels itself out. I will look for another company. Thanks