Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    I use litespeed in my server for 2 years,maybe 3,is not faster than nginx,
    i can say that in a server with all the kinds of sites, tubes/forums/joomla cmd/static pages litespeed was using 2 times more CPU power/i had double load, BUT when i tried to migrate to nginx i had really a lot of problems and i lost 2 weeks and money paying people to fix all problems, problems with out end and at the end i returned back to the litespeed.
    Their support (litespeed) is one of the worst i ever seen and the rates are the same with 2-3 years ago when the max cores of a server were 8.
    This is my experiense with litespeed and nginx.

Ps: Sorry for my english

I just switched from Apache to Litespeed, and right now I'm in the process of installing some things for cPanel / WHM. I will be sure to let everyone know how it all goes like in a week or so to give me time to test drive it.

We use LiteSpeed along with Varnish and it's great. Couldn't ask for a better web server

LiteSpeed works to a point. If you run a 16thread server like we do, you won't even begin to utilize all that power unless you buy a higher end lic. which in shared hosting you can't typically cover the expenses.

nginx/php-fpm really does a good job for a free configuration.

Quote Originally Posted by TravisT-[SSS] View Post
    LiteSpeed works to a point. If you run a 16thread server like we do, you won't even begin to utilize all that power unless you buy a higher end lic. which in shared hosting you can't typically cover the expenses.

nginx/php-fpm really does a good job for a free configuration.
    On 16 thread server you need max 2 licenses to serve static material, all rest of threads are for php/sql. So it's not true that you need higher end license.

I'm using it over 3 years and I'm very happy with it.

Using it for couple of years now, apart from a few issues with running xCachce/APC along with it and having instead having to stick with EAccelerator + Memcache, there is nothing bad I can think of.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456