* Create Your Own CUSTOM FULLY MANAGED VPS at Your Budget Today!

GetAVPS.comCustomized VPS Solutions
    Create Your Custom VPS At Your Budget with configurations starting at $20/mo!

GetaVPS.com is proud to offer you the best Virtual Private Server solution there is available! Create YOUR OWN VPS at YOUR Budget! Now with GetaVPS.com, you won't be stuck with resources that you know you'll never use up, which is that idea of choosing GetaVPS.com versus anyone else! We have configurations starting as low as $20/mo, and from there, you can build up your VPS to your specification.

Get a control panel of your choice FREE when you configure a VPS that is $40/mo or more without a control panel, or when you pre-pay for your VPS plan quarterly, semi-annually or annually. Just put None for your control panel, and specify in the order comments of which control panel you would like.

All VPS’s Include:
    • 5 Included DoS Protected IP Addresses using Cisco Technology
    • VPS Management Panel
    • Choice of OS (CentOS, Fedora Core and RedHat)
    • 100% Service and Network Uptime SLA
    • Management Services*
    • Nightly Offsite Backups
    • 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
    • True 24/7 Support Services
    • The Ability to configure and customize VPS as needed starting at $20/mo.

Click here to build your custom VPS today!

*Full management services is only included with DirectAdmin, cPanel and PLESK orders.

Other Information

Test IP: 65.99.198.101
    Download Test: Click here for your download test
    Transit Providers: InterNAP and Level 3

Payment Methods: Visa, MasterCard and PayPal

For more information on our network, please visit http://www.getavps.com/network.html
    For more information on our facility, please visit http://www.getavps.com/facility.html

Click here to chat with a GetaVPS.com Representative

Looking for Pre-Configured VPS Plans? Click here…
    Last edited by writespeak; 11-11-2006 at 11:17 AM. Reason: Edited by request
    ColoInSeattle - From 1U to cage space colocation in Seattle
    ServerStadium - Affordable Dedicated Servers
    Come visit our 18k sq ft. facility in Seattle!
    Managed Private Cloud | Colocation | Disaster Recovery | Dedicated Servers

Some Frequently Asked Questions:

Question: What does the $7.50 Base Fee Include?
    Answer:With all orders, we charge a $7.50/mo base fee, which allows us to include Full Management Services, 5 DDoS Protected IP Addresses, 100% Service and Network Uptime SLA, VPS Management Panel, Offsite Daily Backups, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, 24/7 Support Services

Question: Do you allow adult content; Do you allow IRC hosting?
    Answer: Yes, we do allow adult content, and although we do not like to, can accept IRC, however it must NOT be connected to a global network.

Question: Do you have DoS protection?
    Answer: Yes, all VPS’s have DoS Protected IP Addresses Cisco technology

Question: What transit providers does your network consist of?
    Answer: Our network consists of the Dallas PNAP InterNAP product, which consists of PAID transit with ATT, Sprint, SAVVIS, Cox, Level 3, UUNet/MCI, Verio, and Cogent. As well, so that there is no point of single failure, we also have fiber directly from Level 3 coming at a diverse entry of the building than InterNAP.

Question: Is there a money back guarantee?
    Answer: Yes, we provide a 30 day money back guarantee. If you choose to take advantage of a free trial, this guarantee will start effectively after you have paid for your months subscription after your free trial has ended.

Question: I live in peak hours of the United States. Will I still get good response times from support?
    Answer: When we say 24/7, we mean it! Regardless of where you live in the world, Virpus Networks is here to serve you any time of day.

Question: How long does it take to setup VPS orders?
    Answer: We strive to setup all VPS's within 8 hours after proper verification has been provided to prevent fraud.

Hi Ken,

You guys are good.

Just want to ask, I take up your earlier offer just a few days ago that give all the above except pnly 3 IPs. Can I get another 2 IPs? If I can't, what the differences between my offer and this offer?

Anyway, I'm just enquiring, I'm still satisfied with your service eventhough without the extra IPs. But it will be nice though...
    NoFrillsLogo.com - Never pay more for your logo!

Professional Design & Low Prices. We Design Until You are Satisfied Guaranteed!
    Click Here To Boost Your Company Profit With a Real Logo

Hello edu4vision,

Thank you for your kind words! Go ahead and e-mail sales@myvirpus.com - I'm sure we can work something out.

Thanks,

Ken