Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by asgard View Post
    Your offer looks interesting - I'm debating between Basic and Pro package; I have a couple of questions before deciding if to sign up.

1) I noticed all the new offers in the thread; is the original one - half normal price recurring - still valid?
    2) I plan to sign up with my own domain; is the free domain offer still valid if I want another domain later on?
    3) When was your last outage/crash and how long did it last?
    4) Do your shared servers run on Apache or LiteSpeed?

Thank you in advance for your time.
    Hi asgard,

Thank you for your interest.

1. The current offer is on the first post of the first page of this thread (WHT50OFF coupon). You can view the offer here:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...70#post8614370

2. Yes, you could redeem the free domain later by just submitting a support ticket requesting redemption of it.

3. You can view our service announcements on our website, under our blog link. We post downtime announcements, explanations, etc. for servers there.

4. Our shared hosting servers use LiteSpeed.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Regards,

Jay
    * GeekStorage.com - Offering awesome website hosting for over 13 years!
    * Shared Hosting * Reseller Hosting * Virtual Private Servers * Dedicated Servers
    * Have questions? Send us an e-mail, we'd love to hear from you!

Free Domain

Hi Jay,

Can I clarify that it is only a free domain registration, i.e. for one year only?

What if I renew it again the next year, do I get another free year?

Thanks
    XD <<Please see rules for signature setup>> XD

Quote Originally Posted by websoft View Post
    Hi Jay,

Can I clarify that it is only a free domain registration, i.e. for one year only?

What if I renew it again the next year, do I get another free year?

Thanks
    Hi websoft,

Yes, you are correct the free domain registration offer is for 1 year only. You can then renew the domain in subsequent years at our regular renewal rate, $12/yr. (or transfer it away).

Regards,

Jay
    * Shared Hosting * Reseller Hosting * Virtual Private Servers * Dedicated Servers

Hello Jay

Do you offer domain privacy for your domain offer?

Quote Originally Posted by Jay H View Post
    Hi websoft,

Yes, you are correct the free domain registration offer is for 1 year only. You can then renew the domain in subsequent years at our regular renewal rate, $12/yr. (or transfer it away).

Regards,

Jay

Quote Originally Posted by hellofromhere View Post
    Hello Jay

Do you offer domain privacy for your domain offer?
    Yes, we provide a free domain privacy setting with domains purchased through us.

Jay H,

Your service is way amazing. Appreciate the very quick response. Waiting for the domain to propagate and everything should be okay. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by thepr0fess0rx View Post
    Jay H,

Your service is way amazing. Appreciate the very quick response. Waiting for the domain to propagate and everything should be okay. Thanks again.
    Thank you for your kind words! Please let us know if we can ever assist you.

at the base hosting account, you only can host 3 domain name on it?
    if i don't not want a new domain, do i get any credit for move domain to your company for 24 months term?

Quote Originally Posted by lazyegg View Post
    at the base hosting account, you only can host 3 domain name on it?
    if i don't not want a new domain, do i get any credit for move domain to your company for 24 months term?
    You can host one primary domain and 3 additional domains on the Basic Hosting plan.

If you do not want to register a new domain, we can transfer an existing domain to our service for free.

WHT50OFF is not working. Is offer Expired?
    BDHire.com - virtual assistant for your website. Full time , part time or project basis.

Quote Originally Posted by kashem View Post
    WHT50OFF is not working. Is offer Expired?
    Hi kashem,

I am not finding any problems applying that coupon to the shopping cart. You might try typing it out, instead of copying/pasting, to be sure there are no extra white spaces, etc. that could be interfering. If you continue to have issues, please let us know and we'll get it worked out for you.

Thanks a lot. Please check the attached file. What is the mistake ?
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval
    BDHire.com - virtual assistant for your website. Full time , part time or project basis.

Quote Originally Posted by kashem View Post
    Thanks a lot. Please check the attached file. What is the mistake ?
    I am not able to view the attachment on WHT. Please e-mail it to us at sales@geekstorage.com and we'll take a look and help you get the problem resolved.

Do you offer a 36-month option?

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Gordon View Post
    Yes, but not by default. You can contact sales@geekstorage.com to arrange that option prior to ordering.

I sent a message on the contact form yesterday , it has been around 24 hours but I have not received any reply. If it takes so long to answer a pre-sales question .. how can we depend on you for our critical hosting ?
    << Please see the Rules page for signature limitations. >>

Why do you wanna pay for so much in advance? It's not a wise idea even with a good, reliable provider like GeekStorage.
    My "ranking" is kidding.
    I'm just a humble client, here to seek help and guidance from the true experts.

Quote Originally Posted by coloheart View Post
    I sent a message on the contact form yesterday , it has been around 24 hours but I have not received any reply. If it takes so long to answer a pre-sales question .. how can we depend on you for our critical hosting ?
    That's weird - said from a future Geeky client; did you check your spam folder?
    My "ranking" is kidding.

I'd rather not be bothered to worry about paying for hosting, I can focus on building, designing and managing my websites. It's a convenient option for me, it may be different for others.

I'd rather not be bothered to worry about paying for hosting, I can focus on building, designing and managing my websites. It's a convenient option for me, it may be different for others.
    You can do that even if you pay monthly, annually or biannually; just set up a PayPal subscription or, for credit card, select (if available) automatic renewal; these ways, the service will be automatic renewed and you will be able to focus on your site.

Of course, if you wanna pay triennally to "economize" as well, it's your choice; I just find it unwise - my 2 cents.
    My "ranking" is kidding.

I understand that, the point is like making a lumpsum payment instead of having to worry about setting aside money each month of that payment. Its an viable option just as doing it month-to-month is, that's why webhosts offer it. It's what I chose to do./

Quote Originally Posted by coloheart View Post
    Please PM me your ticket ID and I'll check on this for you. We don't provide 24/7 sales assistance, but it also shouldn't take near as long as you are describing.

do not wait great support, they only show you if you do this, you can fix it. They are not touching anything for you even it is very simple things.

Quote Originally Posted by tritto View Post
    do not wait great support, they only show you if you do this, you can fix it. They are not touching anything for you even it is very simple things.
    Of course they don't; usually first a hosts fixes an issue for you only if you can't solve it on your own following the instructions they give you. Only Managed hosts fix things for you without you needing to touch anything.
    My "ranking" is kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by asgard View Post
    Of course they don't; usually first a hosts fixes an issue for you only if you can't solve it on your own following the instructions they give you. Only Managed hosts fix things for you without you needing to touch anything.
    everybody is not expert like you maybe? there are always new website owners every day.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast