Thread: Propay ?

Hybrid View

Propay ?

I know this subject has been talked about many times before, But I seached the board for Propay and didn't find any threads....

So hence my request, Anyone use them, Or know anything about them?

I was down to revecom.com, and 2checkout.com. And then I find this company (propay.com)

I like revecom because they also direct debit checks and take a few other cards...

HELP

hmmmmm, I like this about propay

What name appears for the account holder on the buyer's credit card statement?

Your e-mail address appears on the buyer's credit card statement.

so I guess if you are boohostet.com that would show up on there card statment hmmmmmmm......

Please anyone use these guys ?

Propay

I have been using Propay and it has served me well when my business is below $1,000/month...

after which you will have to put money into reserve to increase your processing limits. I don't mind putting money into the reserve, but the support team takes like forever to verify your processing limit increase. This is where it annoys me the most.

The good

- No hidden monthly charges.
    - Nice interface.
    - Reasonable discount rate.
    - You can manually process a CC.
    - Your preferred e-mail on your customer CC bill.
    - Direct to bank transfer.

The bad.

- Annoying processing limit increase procedure... bad if your business grows as fast as mine.
    - Reserve takes 6 months to return to you once you cancel the accoutn or lower your limits.

In short, if you are doing small business (less than $1,000/month) then Propay is the way to go. Very hassle free. But once your business starts growing above that, Propay will be slow in catching up with you.