Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Virtual mastercard/visa

Can anyone suggest virtual prepaid masterard/visa without any ssetup or monthly fee or with least setup fee. tHANKS

Virtual ????

Please be more specific.

try...

www.money-around-the-world.com

They offer Virtual Mastercards..

eh..Wait!

I heard www.money-around-the-world.com is a Scam..!

Err wait no.. I've got a Virtual MCard with them. They're just a reseller for PAREX bank in Latvia. Ask Parex direct.

Just because the sites crap doesnt mean its a scam!

Any other suggestions?

are there any other suggestions?

hmm..interesting, I'd like to read some feedback as well

Gold-Atm.biz

I recently purchased a card from www.gold-atm.biz which is a Virtual Mastercard. They've provided all the details but I've yet to use the card. I tried adding it to my PayPal UK account but it came up saying there was a problem and that it was refused.

I also didn't have to provide them with any details, except my name and address.

virtual cc

Hi guys, i tried money-around-the-world.com even together with my friend we bought two virtual mastercard accounts from them. honestly we were skeptical about them untill we really tried their cards.

wow, it really HLEPED me i was really wanting such great product that is master card virtually available no id needed and more than all it was reloadable.

they r great guys i would luv to recommend them to everyone. the aim of my friend was to verify his paypal account and sign up for ebay they got succeed at both points. so spending little money happened to be worthy for such a great virtual mastercard product that's really lovely.

greetings!

Affordable CC processing

Hello everyone. I was in the same situation trying to find an affordable CC processing company without setup fees. The answer came to me from a gentlemen who also runs a web store and had solved this same problem. He was purchasing from us many months ago when we only accepted PayPal payments and he called us to ask about the item he wanted to purchase. We began to talk and he told me that the best thing he ever did for his business was signing up with LinkPoint merchant services. We now also use linkpoint services and accept Visa, MasterCard, American express and PayPal. Also linkpoint can be used with PHP (API) and HTML. This makes it flexible for our back-end guy to design around the checkout pages.

If I am totally off base on what you are asking about and what you are saying is that "YOU" need a CC to use for yourself you can simply open a bank account at any major bank and get a free check card.
    Lataz'
    Last edited by BuyDomainHosting; 06-28-2004 at 09:24 PM.

Hi everyone, Just wanted to know virtual mastercard from money-around-the-world.com can be used at gaming sites which comes in highrisk gambling category?

Thanx

PayPal.com offers virtual mastercard cards to qualifying users. Click on "Shops" at the bottom of the page after logging in, then "Shop Anywhere" in the right hand menu.
    Dan Grossman - dan @ awio.com
    My Blog | Affiliate Program for Web Hosts

Hi everyone, I was just wondering how can you use a virtual mastercard to verify your paypal account. I got a virtual mastercard yesterday from Money-around-the-world.com and I tried to add that card to my paypal account but it ended up with error" Unable to identify card must be from approved list of country" something .. and also, I tried it with my both us address and uk address paypal account but i got same error response. How do you guys got approved with paypal with a card like this?

thanx

PayPal may be looking for a card that supports Address Verification (the bank can tell them if the address you type in matches the one for the card), which most US banks do but many international ones do not.

I've never tried it with a virtual card, but I have had no problem adding check cards to PayPal, which are no different than a credit card except that, at least in US, virtually anyone 18+ can get a check card with a checking account regardless of credit.
    Dan Grossman - dan @ awio.com
    My Blog | Affiliate Program for Web Hosts

So, does money around the world is trustworthy? Anyone here used it for a long time?

money around the world

@teknowizer

Did you read this section in their FAQ:

Q: Can I use this virtual credit card to become PayPal verified user with 4 digits PayPal send in the credit card statment?
    A: Yes, you can. Please note you need to inform us in advance that you wish to use it with PayPal at the time of ordering product.

Did you tell them that you want to use it with PayPal?
    Would be interesting to know if it really makes a difference...

cardbaer i got the mastercard from but it doesnt works with even i tried with my uk address paypal and us address paypal and for faq section of the site i belive its update cuz when i read that like 2 weeks back it was ....
    Can I use this virtual credit card to become PayPal verified user with 4 digits PayPal send in the credit card statment?
    Answer was yes you can verify your paypal account with this card if you live in one of paypal approved list of countries.
    Card is issued from a latvian bank and if i am not wrong latvia isnt approved by paypal. Paypal verifies for bank issuing card and it must match to a bank in approved list of countried by paypal.
    Money-around-the-world is 100% legitmate i purchased this card and received in less then 12 hours and i recharged it twice with $400 and it worked for reload.

* empirepay.com

Dear friend

I use empirepay Virtual MasterCard and i bouth from so many online shop like ebay,bn,amazon,CDNow,Yahoo it is very good

Money-around-the-world i use this card one time it is not for this company it is for cashu.com company it is a jordan company this company Money-around-the-world buy the card 10 USD and sell to customer for 50 USD amd also Money-around-the-world do not have eny physical address it is not real company only website and you can not check your balance online they login to account in cashu then mail the statments to you .

Well, if you say the faq page looked different 2 weeks ago, then it seems like quite a bunch of their clients had a problem with PayPal recently.
    I wonder if they were able to fix the problem...
    Maybe they found a bank from a PayPal approved country.
    If you say they are trustworthy, i may order a card next week and tell them i want to use it for PayPal at the time of my order.
    May be worth a try...
    I'll keep you updated.

By the way, did you register your card to a US address?

@worldcard

Did you ever try to register this card with PayPal?

I have used a Mastercard (Prepaid) with a ghost billing address and it passed on paypal. My account is verified. But the card is not reloadable so I need to buy several cards which is annoying to do each time.

@wolfnacht

where did you get that card?

I found a new site www.webcertificate.com Its works like a gift certificate and can be used to make purchases virtually anywhere mastercard is accepted. This is only prepaid card issued from a us bank umm site security is there are listed at BBB online.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast