ReliableSite.net Review - 2week review

Just thought of leaving a review for reliablesite.net

Contacted them regarding a server that we needed. Around 10 minutes later they contacted me back with a fantastic quote.
    Spoke with them regarding the same order for a few hours. after that we purchased the node from them.
    Told them that we needed the server setup within a couple of hours. they told me that it was possible. Reliablesite got a tech ready for provisioning the server and sent me a invoice.
    After 4-5 hours we got the details for the server and they even installed the OS. How ever we told them the wrong OS version. so a couple of minutes later they started installing the OS again.
    Best part of this review is they quote prices for better disks then our last provider. who we had several issues regarding non enterprise storage
    They quoted $40 extra a month for 4x 1TB WD RE4 Enterprise drives still waiting for them to deliver these they said should arrive for us at the end of the week.

Support is for sure fantastic they respond within a couple of minutes of emailing them
    Latency is also fantastic testing TS3 got average 0.00% packetloss compared to our old provider. Only had 30 MS ping got 0.14% packetloss with TS3. we get 91 ms ping from europe - US

Here is my overall rating for them.

Network 10/10
    Support 10/10
    Setup 10/10
    Overall 10/10
    Last edited by kyay; 04-10-2012 at 08:42 PM.

Sounds like you're off to a good start with Reliablesite
    What's your current server config? I did notice they have great prices on their plans, especially for an East Coast location.
    NewYorkCityServers.com - Specializing In Dedicated Servers and Financial Hosting
    True Enterprise Service, Tier 3 Manhattan Datacenter, 100+ Gbps Network, 100% Uptime Guarantee, 24x7 Support - Email, Tickets, Phone and Live Chat
    Bandwidth Graphs, Remote Power Control, Automated OS Re-installs, Secured IPMI+KVM Included With Every Server

Quote Originally Posted by DaringHost View Post
    Sounds like you're off to a good start with Reliablesite
    What's your current server config? I did notice they have great prices on their plans, especially for an East Coast location.
    http://screensnapr.com/v/IGdFHF.jpg

$449 without the WD RE4 drives

Good price if you ask me

Quote Originally Posted by kyay View Post
    http://screensnapr.com/v/IGdFHF.jpg

$449 without the WD RE4 drives

Good price if you ask me
    Awesome review! Thank you.

That looks like one of our AMD Opteron 6272 servers, one of my favorites, and one of our best performers.
    Last edited by ReliableSite; 04-10-2012 at 08:55 PM.
    ReliableSite.Net LLC - Offering Enterprise Grade Dedicated Servers Since 2006 [New York City metro / Miami, FL / Los Angeles, CA]
    Customers are our #1 priority - Read Our Reviews
    Need epic pricing on 1G and 10G unmetered? We have amazing deals and a 10 minute setup time! Click here to view incredible deals.

Quote Originally Posted by RSNET-John View Post
    Awesome review! Thank you.

That looks like one of our AMD Opteron 6272 servers, one of my favorites, and one of our best performers.
    E5620 is better for memory performance compared with the Opteron 6272

Next purchase will be the 2x Intel Xeon E5-2620

Next purchase will be the 2x Intel Xeon E5-2620
    That's because you have two processors handling memory instead of 1.

Shoot Radic an e-mail when you're ready to order the E5-2620, I think we have some good deals coming up on those toward the end of this month.
    ReliableSite.Net LLC - Offering Enterprise Grade Dedicated Servers Since 2006 [New York City metro / Miami, FL / Los Angeles, CA]
    Need epic pricing on 1G and 10G unmetered? We have amazing deals and a 10 minute setup time! Click here to view incredible deals.

That's because you have two processors handling memory instead of 1.

Shoot Radic an e-mail when you're ready to order the E5-2620, I think we have some good deals coming up on those toward the end of this month.
    Do you have any specials on extra transfer on 1Gbps port?

Currently need 20-40Mbps constant on 1GBps port on each server.

Do you have any specials on extra transfer on 1Gbps port?

Currently need 20-40Mbps constant on 1GBps port on each server.
    Not at this time, we're using top tier providers so our bandwidth pricing is very affordable, but not ultra cheap.

Maybe you can just tell them to upgrade/change your CPU?

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Quote Originally Posted by net View Post
    Maybe you can just tell them to upgrade/change your CPU?
    It has nothing to do with the CPU itself, but everything with the single CPU vs Dual CPU memory performance.

It has nothing to do with the CPU itself, but everything with the single CPU vs Dual CPU memory performance.
    I am not talking about the memory performance.

I was talking about his desire that wanting for Dual E5620.

Quote Originally Posted by net View Post
    I am not talking about the memory performance.

I was talking about his desire that wanting for Dual E5620.
    Ohhh, you mean the Dual E5-2620, I'm lacking a little sleep right about now.

Ohhh, you mean the Dual E5-2620, I'm lacking a little sleep right about now.
    Maybe it is me hehehhe...

Yes, it is the E5-2620.

This 5620 numbers is driving me crazy.

ReliableSite is very quick in responding to both tickets and sales questions. Their setup times are also great.
    RamNode - High Performance Cloud VPS
    SSD Cloud and Shared Hosting
    NYC - LA - ATL - SEA - NL - DDoS Protection - AS3842
    Deploy on our SSD cloud today! - www.ramnode.com

Memory performance on the bulldozer platform, is a lot slower then the Intel CPU's, cannot see any issue regarding this so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick A View Post
    ReliableSite is very quick in responding to both tickets and sales questions. Their setup times are also great.
    Thanks again Nick. It's always great to see customers happy.