Hybrid View

Thumbs up Here is my second try at my site....

my current site is www.synaxsystems.com but I wanted to redesign it so here is my frontpage that I will be using.

Please post any comments/suggestions.

Thanks
    Jon Drew
    www.synaxsystems.com
    jondrew@synaxsystems.com
    aim- jdrew3601 or o0fice0o
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails template.jpg  

Thats better, and its a big improvement from the last one. Try making your text smaller beside the picture.

However, I don't like the 3 purple boxes in the middle, where the very middle one has a image in it and the other two are blank. I suggest you discard those three middle boxes.

I would also make the background inside the yellow box that purple color to match.

Yeah, I will be adding information to those boxes later before it goes live, it won't be just the blank boxes....
    Jon Drew
    Synax Solutions Inc.
    info @ ssinc.bz

I don't know how much editing you'll be doing before it goes live, but on the Economy and Bronze ones, it says "5 FTP Account" and "10 FTP Account" instead of accounts.

Originally posted by NSyncVillage
    I don't know how much editing you'll be doing before it goes live, but on the Economy and Bronze ones, it says "5 FTP Account" and "10 FTP Account" instead of accounts.
    Thanks, yeah it will probably be late sunday or sometime next week before I change it all out.
    Jon Drew
    Synax Solutions Inc.
    info @ ssinc.bz