Game Server Provider Partner

Hey guys,

I've been thinking over the past year weither or not i want to get into the Game Server Industry. I know its hell overcrowded, the margins are low and most GSP's die within the first two months, which is why it took me so long too decide. I think theres so many GSP's failing out there that gamers keep switching providers trying to find one that acctuly offers the service it says it will. I see so many GSP's today that have such low quality identfy's and expect people to use their companys. The identfy is the most important thing to pursuade the customer to pursue there intrest in the target company.

I'm looking for a partner who is intrested in and has the time to develop a Game Server Provider with me.
    I'm not intrested in partners who are looking to make the quick buck or who arnt willing to understand that to make money in this industry, you need to spend money.
    In the first few months of service expect to be spending more money on our Identfy, advertisement and hardware, than to be gaining in. A
    dvertisement is very important for Commercial release.
    I want to Partner to fund the company 50%, as i will be funding it the other 50%.
    I'm looking for someone who has atleast $500 to invest on our Website and Advertisement in the first two months.
    It's difficult to make a living out of the Game Server Industry, but with a good buisness plan and hardwork its very possable.

If you're seriously intrested in starting a Gamer Server Provider, contact me in here, via pm or on MSN.

Msn - n0xious-atomik@hotmail.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by n0xious View Post
    Hey guys,

I've been thinking over the past year weither or not i want to get into the Game Server Industry. I know its hell overcrowded, the margins are low and most GSP's die within the first two months, which is why it took me so long too decide. I think theres so many GSP's failing out there that gamers keep switching providers trying to find one that acctuly offers the service it says it will. I see so many GSP's today that have such low quality identfy's and expect people to use their companys. The identfy is the most important thing to pursuade the customer to pursue there intrest in the target company.

I'm looking for a partner who is intrested in and has the time to develop a Game Server Provider with me.
    I'm not intrested in partners who are looking to make the quick buck or who arnt willing to understand that to make money in this industry, you need to spend money.
    In the first few months of service expect to be spending more money on our Identfy, advertisement and hardware, than to be gaining in. A
    dvertisement is very important for Commercial release.
    I want to Partner to fund the company 50%, as i will be funding it the other 50%.
    I'm looking for someone who has atleast $500 to invest on our Website and Advertisement in the first two months.
    It's difficult to make a living out of the Game Server Industry, but with a good buisness plan and hardwork its very possable.

If you're seriously intrested in starting a Gamer Server Provider, contact me in here, via pm or on MSN.

Msn - n0xious-atomik@hotmail.co.uk

Hi, how will be responsible for keeping the server online?

Regards Terry
    trans-hosting.com. Total Linux and windows hosting solutions, vps, dedicated and collocation, Scripting service, Clustering service. operating since 1997 developers of hpanel and debiandoctor.com(for Linuxhowto)

Many of the providers you speak of do provide the service they say they do.

Problem is you're dealing with a crowd that's typically financially unstable that along with the fact that a good portion of your customers will be 'competitive' teams and a good portion of those teams disband after a losing season.

Those two issues alone are why there's a lot of customer turnover in the industry, then you factor in a ton of other variables such as providers who show up undercut providers trying to be profitable. A lot of game server customers buy based on price alone, a new provider pops up over night offers servers for less than cost, dies, you gain those customers back until another host comes along and it's just a never ending cycle.

If you're going to jump in, make sure you have the knowledge of how to run a business and the technical know how to deal with all the issues that will come up. Having enough initial funding to get you through a year with the assumption you won't have any profit is also highly recommended.

You might have missed this thread http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=630856

I read the thread. I was surprised even already gs hosting owners talked down to their business and how it isn't worth it, or is that just business talk for "STAY OUT cuz I want to be the monopoly here"

Quote Originally Posted by HG-Daniel View Post
    Its the latter. You caught us.
    LMAO

Please contact me at ryanc@hvc.rr.com about this il tell you my plan

Yeah read the massive thread I started

wat?

what that makes now sense lol