* * WiredTree: Level Up! New UPGRADED VPS AND HYBRID PLANS! Fully Managed + Monitored!

Hi All,

It's 2012, time for a new thread! This is a continuation of our previous thread with 8+ pages and 20k+ views: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?p=7652092

We've upgraded our VPS and Hybrid plans with even more memory, more disk space, and a lot more bandwidth! What didn't get upgraded? The price! We also upgraded all current clients to the new specs, free of charge! We're good like that

These are the largest upgrades in WT's history and we are proud to offer the best value VPS and Hybrid plans in managed hosting industry, backed by the industry's best support team!

VPS 'Level Up' Plans

was VPS512 Now: VPS1000 *NEWLY UPGRADED*
    » Intel Dual Xeon Server (8 CPUs)
    » Was 512MB, now: 1024MB Guaranteed SLM Memory!
    » Was 40GB, now: 100GB RAID-10 Disk Space!
    » Was 1000GB, now: 3000GB Premium Transfer!
    » 4 Dedicated IPs
    » Nightly Daily Backups Included
    » cPanel / WHM Included
    » Fully Managed - 24x7 Phone + Helpdesk
    » 24x7 Proactive Monitoring + Service Restoration
    » ServerShield Server Hardening
    » 100% VPS Node Uptime SLA
    » Fantastico, Softaculous, RVSkin, WHMCS, LiteSpeed Web Server Available
    * NO SETUP FEE, NO PRE-PAYMENT
    * Still Only $49/month!
    Click here to Order Now!

was VPS768 Now: VPS1200 *NEWLY UPGRADED*
    » Was 768MB, now: 1280MB Guaranteed SLM Memory!
    » Was 60GB, now: 120GB RAID-10 Disk Space!
    » Was 1000GB, now: 3500GB Premium Transfer!
    » 4 Dedicated IPs
    » cPanel / WHM Included
    * Still Only $69/month!
    Click here to Order Now!

was VPS1024 Now: VPS1500 *NEWLY UPGRADED*
    » Was 1024MB, now: 1536MB Guaranteed SLM Memory!
    » Was 80GB, now: 150GB RAID-10 Disk Space!
    » Was 1000GB, now: 4000GB Premium Transfer!
    » 4 Dedicated IPs
    » cPanel / WHM Included
    * Still Only $89/month!
    Click here to Order Now!

Hybrid 'Level Up':

WiredTree Fully Managed Hybrid *NEWLY UPGRADED*
    » 1 Guaranteed Xeon CPU Core (with burstable capability)
    » Was 2GB, now: 3GB Guaranteed SLM Memory!
    » Was 100GB, now: 120GB RAID-10 Disk Space!
    » Was 3000GB, now: 5000GB Premium Transfer!
    » 4 Dedicated IPs
    » R1Soft CDP Backups
    » cPanel / WHM Included
    » 100% Hybrid Node Uptime SLA
    * Still Only $99/month!
    Click here to Order Now!

Those are just the hardware specs! Don't forget about the included services with every server!

All WiredTree VPS and Hybrid feature:

FULLY MANAGED SUPPORT + PROACTIVE MONITORING
    » 24/7/365 Proactive Service Monitoring and Restoration
    - Includes HTTP, HTTPS, PING, IMAP, POP3, CPanel, SMTP, FTP, DNS
    - Included at no additional charge!
    » The industry's best support!
    - 24/7/365 Toll-Free Phone + Helpdesk
    - Direct support from on-site Level 3 technicians
    - Average helpdesk response well under 15 minutes!
    » The industry's best VPS and Hybrid uptime!
    - Backed by a 100% Uptime SLA
    » Proactive Software and Security Updates
    - Sleep soundly knowing WiredTree is watching your server!
    » ServerShield Hardening
    - Includes Firewall, Brute Force Detection, Custom Spam Filtering, Anti-Virus, much more!
    » Free Transfer Assistance!
    - Free migrations from not only Cpanel, but Plesk, DirectAdmin, Ensim, H-Sphere and more!

AND

HIGH QUALITY HARDWARE AND NETWORKING
    » Dual Xeon Servers with 8 CPU Cores
    » Hot-Swap RAID-10 8 Disk Arrays
    - For Fastest Disk I/O and Data Security
    » Premium Tier -1 Bandwidth
    - A BGP blend of only top-ranked Tier 1 Providers!
    - Network capacity totalling 80Gbps
    - All VPS and Hybrid come with 100Mbps ports!
    » Private Network Connectivity
    - No charge for data transfer between VPS/Hybrid/Dedicated!
    » ECC Registered Memory
    - In Virtuozzo 'SLM' mode for best reliability!
    » Full Nightly Backups!
    » Client Portal for complete account control
    - Monitor Bandwidth, Control Reverse DNS, and much more!
    » No Setup Fees, Month-to-Month Contracts
    » No hidden fees! Everything you need is included!

Here is some motivation to help you bring your hosting to WT and to make that transition!

For a limited time, we are offering 50% off your first 2 months VPS service with WiredTree or 50% off your first 3 months on our Managed Hybrid!

VPS 'Level Up' Special: Get 50% off your first 2 months of service! Get 50% off the price of any VPS plan each month for the first 2 months of service! Code: makethetransition

Hybrid 'Level Up' Special: Get 50% off your first 2 months of service! Get 50% off the price of any VPS plan each month for the first 3 months of service! Code: hybridftw

» Take Note: cPanel/WHM, Proactive Monitoring, Full Management, and ServerShield are all included in the price! They are not expensive addons like at our competition!

We are happy to say that this is the best value in the hosting industry.

We know you are tired of downtime, hosts that can't keep their promises, overselling, runarounds, not being able to sleep at night because you have to check your server is up... make the transition to Wiredtree, then relax knowing that we're watching your server so you can run your business. Sleep soundly again. You owe it to yourself.

Note: The price shown in the cart will be the normal monthly recurring rate, but you will only be charged 50% the first 2 or 3 months of service for the server. Coupon is valid for new service orders only. Existing clients may use this coupon for additional new service orders..

Not only is that incentive, we'll help you move! In most cases, we'll do all the work! Just contact us for details!

---

Did you know?

Hyperspin says our network has been up 99.997% over the last 1059 days!

WiredTree is not a reseller - we operate our own private datacenter space, unlike most of our "competition". We own and operate our own network, AS19066, with 80Gbps connectivity from the top-ranked Tier-1 providers, and own and operate all of our hardware! All support is done by highly qualified technicians who work on-site in our Chicago office and datacenter. Other VPS providers? Who knows if they have even ever physically seen or touched your server!

---

Still not sure? Here's more to help:

All WiredTree VPS servers include our exclusive initial security hardening service, ServerShield, free of charge. This service saves you time and money by greatly increasing the security, performance, and reliability of your WiredTree server. It includes CSF firewall, anti-spam and anti-virus configuration, Brute Force Detection, HTTP intrusion protection, and more! Your server is locked down, ready to go when you receive it! It also includes FFMPEG, Mencoder and all needed utilities to run video streaming/sharing sites, Ruby/Rails, and much more. Memcached is supported as well.

» Complete Management
    Our plans feature complete management - software + hardware + network + proactive monitoring. Quite simply, we take care of your server so that you can run your business. Our support is perfect for those who wish to outsource server administration, those upgrading from shared hosting or reseller accounts to a dedicated, and for anyone who needs business-class hosting.

We provide you full 24/7/365 toll-free phone and help desk support for all software that comes installed on your managed server. All support is provided directly from US based Level 3 technicians with years of system administration experience. Each server comes with 24/7/365 monitoring as well as proactive response to any downed services - you can sleep soundly again! Your server is kept up to date with all of the latest security patches. We provide full support for the hardware in your server, backed by one of the industry's best SLAs.

» Average ticket response time is well under 15 minutes!

» Free Transfer Assistance: Need help moving from your old provider? Just ask! We can help, free of charge! We provide complete migrations from the following control panels: Alabanza, DirectAdmin, CI Host, Ensim / Parallels Pro, Cobalt RaQ, H-Sphere (Linux Only), Plesk (all versions), Web Panel, Zervex, DSM/ServerCP with root access. Please contact our sales for more information!

» True Server-Grade Hardware
    All of our servers also feature the latest in true server-grade hardware. Our custom-built VPS servers feature quad-core Intel Xeon processors, Registered ECC Memory for best reliability, Hot Swap 8 disk RAID-10 RE4 arrays to minimize downtime, the latest Adaptec hardware RAID cards for best performance, and SuperMicro motherboards and chassis for stable power and engineered airflow.

» Extensive Features
    All VPS accounts are truly reseller-ready and come with full root access. Cpanel/WHM is included, as are private nameservers and generous disk space and bandwidth allowances. Additionally, they are backed up nightly to an off-server RAID array. Click here for a full feature list.

» WiredTree is not a reseller - we own all of our equipment and operate our own network!
    We operate private datacenter space in downtown Chicago, Illinois, United States and own all of our network equipment and server hardware! Our network is powered by top-ranked Tier 1 providers: Level(3), Global Crossing, Savvis, and NTT. We have a total of 80Gbps connectivity to ensure there is always plenty of capacity for when you need it. We use the latest state of the art Brocade MLXe routers, and Brocade and Juniper core switches. We use Cisco access switches. Our network was built with quality and reliability in mind. For more information, please visit our network and datacenter sections.

WiredTree SLA: www.wiredtree.com/legal/sla.html

IP to ping and Speed Test: http://speedtest.wiredtree.com - 208.86.154.126

If you have any questions about our services, please contact us at sales@wiredtree.com or give us a call - 866-523-8733 / +1 312-447-0510 International. You can also PM me!
    Zac Cogswell / CEI
    Formerly known as WiredTree Zac

What versions of WHM/CPanel are available for install?

BTW if I purchase an Hybrid VPS will I have access to R1Soft backups?

Quote Originally Posted by albatroz View Post
    What versions of WHM/CPanel are available for install?
    There is only one version of WHM/cPanel, but it will detect if you are on a virtualized environment, and if you are it tunes the server for lower memory usage and displays a "VPS Optimized" icon. All of the same features are available either way though.

Quote Originally Posted by albatroz View Post
    BTW if I purchase an Hybrid VPS will I have access to R1Soft backups?
    Yes, you do.
    Zac Cogswell / CEI

nice deal,

just have few question.

-What if there is DDOs, as i am fedup from those.

- What if server crashed ? does your VPS plan (not hybrid) have daily backup and anytime restore option ?

- What are terms of service allowance ?

Thanks for your time, hoping for soon replies and your PM if possible.

Sorry for the delay in response. If you are a frequent DDOS target or host high-risk content, you should find a host that specialized in DDOS protection. If you are DDOSd on a VPS, you will be shut down if it effects other users.

Yes, both our VPS and Hybrid plans have backups included.

This page: http://www.wiredtree.com/legal/msa.php links to both our TOS and AUP.

Thanks,
    Zac Cogswell / CEI

Backups question

Zac,
    How long are the back-ups kept? Are they erased after one day?
    Thanks
    Dave
    Info -
    Looking for affordable Canadian based hosting - PM me any suggestions.

Howdy,
    I am currently hosted with Media Temple (MT). I have their entry level DV w/ Plesk 10+. I am looking to move from them in November when my invoice comes do. I pay annually.

The reason for moving is if I need more ram I have to upgrade to the next level account which comes with a ton more disk space, which I do not need. No alacart ram. Also for my purposes Plesk is just way too complicated. I am the only user on the server and I will be the only user on the server in the future.

It seems like providers might have things backward. From my observation the majority of issues with performance on a VPS are memory related as opposed to lack of disk space.

Why is it that providers seem to provision such that they set themselves and their customers up for headaches by not providing more ram as opposed to more disk space?

Heck at MT with 512MB of ram the recommendation is to start diabling server apps like spamassin right from the gitgo and anything else that might be using memory that could other wise be applied to the hosted web sites.

Just like with desktop applications being resource hungry so it goes with web based applications like Wordpress for example. Given how prolific these apps have become I do not understand why providers are not more sensitive to this issue.

Do you have a migration policy?

I am the only one on my account and I have 3-4 websites all of which are our personal sites that I will be moving. Wordpress and Expression Engine sites. I am considering your VPS 1000 w/ Softaculous.

Do you provide the option of having the DirectAdmin control panel?
    Happy trails... cowboy Mike

See Panama City Beach real estate for sale!
    Kiva.org - Make a loan change a life! See who we have loaned to!

Quote Originally Posted by thebutler View Post
    Zac,
    How long are the back-ups kept? Are they erased after one day?
    Thanks
    Dave
    There are between 1-7 days of backups for VPS servers depending on where the server is in the rotation process. The Hybrids are 5 days typically.

Thanks,
    Zac Cogswell / CEI