Hybrid View

I'm going to get million dollar abs for just $1!

So yea, I just bought one of those Ab Lounge XL things I keep seeing on TV. I'm getting to be extremely overweight and I guess it wouldn't hurt to workout a little more and lose some weight.

Anyone else used this system?
    Big things coming soon

If you're getting overweight you want to do cardio stuff, not crunches. Those things tone muscles.

Would be better with a bike, stair stepper, etc.

Don't get me wrong, the abs workout is great, I'm just thinking you may want to focus on what will drop the weight faster.
    Show your reciprocal links on your website. eReferrer

Quote Originally Posted by fastnoc
    Don't get me wrong, the abs workout is great, I'm just thinking you may want to focus on what will drop the weight faster.
    Well, I do a lot of walking (as I don't have a car) so I figure that's helping...and this new thing will definitely help loose the weight too. Most of my weight is in the belly -- so I kind of am focusing. I'm no weight loss expert, but I'll see if this works.
    Big things coming soon

Like what fastnoc said

Also, eat healthy and **** like that

Almost everyone knows how to lose weight They just don't have the determination to do so
    New site: www.talkutas.com

In order to loose weight you have to eat less not much carbohydrates and jog like anything !

dont do crunches , it will only help if you are not overweight.
    I'm Zafar Ahmed.
    I provide
    SEO Services & eMarketing consultancy
    I'll be glad to hear from you

Probably the best way to loose weight is to eat right and do cardio. Eating right isn't just about eating good food, its also about eating at the right times, how much you eat and the kinds of foods you eat. Some foods speed up your metabolism which is what you want to do to burn off the fat reserves.

Combining that with some good cardio (running/walking/basketball/whatever) and you will see a lot better results than doing ab crunches. Ab work will only help to tone the muscles underneath which is good, but not your intended goal.

It takes a bit of work to research the right foods to eat, but in the end it is worth it.

Hey You said rigyt thinks. But as for me it is very difficult.

It won't do a good job of helping you lose wait. But if it's for $1 then go ahead and purchase it. It will still be of some use. When you lose the weight, your abs will already be toned.