Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Regardless of the promotion, I've been with them for 12 months and their service was nothing less than stellar. Quick and accurate responses, no BS. I have an unmanaged gold and I'm quite happy. Unixbench ~ 342 (8 threads).

I have heard a lot about you guys as well and you seem to be honest. I am interested for the Cpanel based Titanium VPS Managed and noticed that over here the bandwidth is less. I am guessing that this is a mistake?

Shouldn't the total bandwidth be 750x2? = 1500GB as on the site you mentioned its 750 GB and here you mentioned 650. Also, what is the amount of burst RAM? You will transfer my site over and set it up right?

Please let me know as based on your reply I will decide my hosting within the hour

Tryed to use CSO code with
    Pearl cPanel Managed Virtual Private Server - London DC
    but system told me "Coupon code appears to be invalid"
    Is it still working?

Quote Originally Posted by hugebiz View Post
    Is it still working?
    if you read closely you will find that the coupon is not applicable to PEARL
    - Any Gold, Platinum, Elite or Titanium VPS:

Hi LucR if I take the Titanium VPS then it will be double the bandwidth and RAM that is mentioned on the site right? Any ideas?

Also, do you know which operating system to choose if I want to host a Wordpress Blog on the VPS account?

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Inc View Post
    Hi LucR if I take the Titanium VPS then it will be double the bandwidth and RAM that is mentioned on the site right? Any ideas?

Also, do you know which operating system to choose if I want to host a Wordpress Blog on the VPS account?
    If you take any of the specified package, it will indeed double the ram and bandwidth. If you order one, the price will be adjusted right away but you probably won't see the ram increase right away. From the control panel, you open a ticket for the sales management requesting to double the ram/bandwidth settings and they will adjust your CMS parameters in the next following weekdays.

You can use any OS to host a wordpress blog. I prefer Ubuntu. I can guide you.

Awesome!! Thanks a lot. Do you know if there is any burst memory that is available with their plans. Since I am using Hyper Cache I will have to refresh the cached pages every now and then when I update the blog.

Does caching based refreshing periodically be viable without an option for burst ram? Thanks again!

Awesome!! Thanks a lot. Do you know if there is any burst memory that is available with their plans. Since I am using Hyper Cache I will have to refresh the cached pages every now and then when I update the blog.

Does caching based refreshing periodically be viable without an option for burst ram? Thanks again!
    yes indeed, burst memory is supported. I really doubt you'll even hit the allowed memory.. I host around 10 sites on my box, I have caching and more goodies and I'm still using around 200-240megs of ram..

note : I'm not affiliated nor work for FH.. I'm just a customer. Feel free to validate my observations

Hi I have ordered and paid for my Cpanel based Managed Titanium VPS lready through Paypal I used the promo code and submitted a ticket for the migration of the blog and set up the double specs.

Looking forward to host with you for the entire future lol.

-------------xx-------------------

Yeah I guessed that already man Thing is I never used a VPS before and just want to be hassle free when it comes to hosting.

Signed up for a managed Cpanel Hosting. Thanks for all the information and active support even though you are just like I am, a customer!

Cheers and I will surely keep in touch!

I have heard a lot about you guys as well and you seem to be honest. I am interested for the Cpanel based Titanium VPS Managed and noticed that over here the bandwidth is less. I am guessing that this is a mistake?

Shouldn't the total bandwidth be 750x2? = 1500GB as on the site you mentioned its 750 GB and here you mentioned 650. Also, what is the amount of burst RAM? You will transfer my site over and set it up right?

Please let me know as based on your reply I will decide my hosting within the hour
    Yes, it is a mistake. Whatever is on the website (750GB) is what is doubled. Yes, if you have a managed VPS and the same control panel we can assist with the migration.

Quote Originally Posted by hugebiz View Post
    Is it still working?
    It is not valid for the Pearl packages.

Quote Originally Posted by LucR View Post
    if you read closely you will find that the coupon is not applicable to PEARL
    Correct, thank you!

We don't offer cPanel on any OS except CentOS 5, so it is that by default.

If you take any of the specified package, it will indeed double the ram and bandwidth. If you order one, the price will be adjusted right away but you probably won't see the ram increase right away. From the control panel, you open a ticket for the sales management requesting to double the ram/bandwidth settings and they will adjust your CMS parameters in the next following weekdays.

You can use any OS to host a wordpress blog. I prefer Ubuntu. I can guide you.
    For the RAM upgrades, simply put a ticket into sales after the VPS is provisioned.

We do not offer burst RAM on the VPSs. We use SLM RAM and not UBC.

yes indeed, burst memory is supported. I really doubt you'll even hit the allowed memory.. I host around 10 sites on my box, I have caching and more goodies and I'm still using around 200-240megs of ram..

note : I'm not affiliated nor work for FH.. I'm just a customer. Feel free to validate my observations
    Hi I have ordered and paid for my Cpanel based Managed Titanium VPS lready through Paypal I used the promo code and submitted a ticket for the migration of the blog and set up the double specs.

Looking forward to host with you for the entire future lol.

-------------xx-------------------

Yeah I guessed that already man Thing is I never used a VPS before and just want to be hassle free when it comes to hosting.

Signed up for a managed Cpanel Hosting. Thanks for all the information and active support even though you are just like I am, a customer!

Cheers and I will surely keep in touch!
    Glad to hear this! Thank you, LucR.
    http://www.futurehosting.com
    Managed, Unmanaged VPS, Dedicated Servers, CDN
    Available locations: Australia, Amsterdam, Detroit, London, Santa Clara, Miami

Ah ok, I really have no clue about the RAM usage requirements of wordpress but since it will be on cache the entire time I hope that 2gb will be ok for it.

In the meantime, I will do a google on UBC/SLM lol cause atm I am clueless.

How many TCP connections are there on each VPS plan?

Hello. I have 2 questions:

1. How many TCP connections are there on each VPS plan?

2. If I decide later to grow my plan, will I continue having the same discount?

Thanks.

1. We don't set TCP limits.

2. As long as it is a standard VPS you are upgrading to, we would permit you to keep the discount.

ordered
    ORDER #FH-**893

hopefully we could get it up today, a2b2 refugee
    Peter Orga-Sales -sales@sexywing.com
    SexyWing - flying adult hosting service
    Profitable adult hosting provider Since 2006
    http://www.sexywing.com

I'm yet another vaserv refugee. Is the CSO code still working?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter-SexyWing View Post
    ordered
    ORDER #FH-**893

hopefully we could get it up today, a2b2 refugee
    All pending orders have been processed.

Quote Originally Posted by bastek72pl View Post
    Yes, it is.

Quote Originally Posted by bastek72pl View Post
    Be prepared to have more stable service and have your tickets being replied!
    And yes, I have accounts with both, I know what I'm talking about

will give fsckvps a chance as I will use them as a backup site or in a load balance setup. I don't really want to bash against them, I may have signed up in a bad period (3 months so far).

Hello,
    How many time to get a Gold VPS Cpanel/managed located in US ?
    Should I use "CSO" code?

Thank in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Asco View Post
    Hello,
    Should I use "CSO" code?

Thank in advance!
    me it took 20minutes.. if you don't want the rebate then you're free to not use the coupon! :-)

if you don't want the rebate then you're free to not use the coupon! :-)
    yes My english is really too bad hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Asco View Post
    Hello,
    Should I use "CSO" code?

Thank in advance!
    2-4 hours is the current quoted time frame. Yes, you can use the code

Quote Originally Posted by futurehosting View Post
    2-4 hours is the current quoted time frame. Yes, you can use the code
    I have got it;

Really impressed!!
    I'have been able to ssh the server before I get the paiement receipt!! (sure it was less than a minute, now I'm waiting for cpanel ..)

WHT UNIXBENCH :FINAL SCORE: 436.2 ..seems to be all good!

another vaserv refugee

waiting for debian 5 and coupon provisioning upgrade
    everything good so far

Their sales team seems to be a bit slow in processing my order. Probably because I'm using a European credit card which they're not able to validate. Whatever the reason, I'm not happy with the way they (don't) respond to my queries...

is it possible to create one of these and move over existing accounts from another future hosting vps and then close down the older vps to save some money?
    CMC Design

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast