Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112
    Thank you all for your business! The eta for the new nodes after that sellout is still the 23rd. Thats the latest scenario, we should get some of these going by Sunday and process the back orders.

You guys rock! Thanks for helping us make all the other vps providers jealous with what has to be the largest vps thread this forum has ever seen.
    Greg Landis | Director of Growth Jaguarpc - Unlock Superior Hosting with JaguarPC
    Managed Servers - Virtual Private Servers | AMD EPYC Dedicated servers
    Follow us @ Facebook.com/Jaguarpc | (888)-338-5261 | greg @ jaguarpc.com

Quote Originally Posted by eric650 View Post
    Sorry about the newbie question but I've never had a VPS before. If I got the discovery plan with 192mb ram, about how much ram would be taken up with centOS, apache, mysql? I'm just looking for a ballpark figure of how much free RAM i'd have at my disposal.
    That doesnt really work that way, those things use more as the system becomes more active.
    Greg Landis | Director of Growth Jaguarpc - Unlock Superior Hosting with JaguarPC

Quote Originally Posted by Nick.Rose View Post
    It is still available, just on backorder. Better hurry up and snag one now we only have 100 slots opening up and many of them are already sold
    Hold one for me!! I definitely want one but just have a few questions before ordering... I'm pretty much a linux n00b and look forward to learning as I go, but what are the differences between the various operating systems and why is CentOS recommended over the others?

Also, I see this deal includes Plesk, but what comes in the 'Plesk Power Pak' addon that makes it worth an additional $60/yr?

And finally, is it possible to get this deal on a yearly plan instead of a recurring monthly one?

I can't wait... Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by masood View Post
    Let me clarify. Please ignore anything else discussed so far regarding bandwidth. I have not read the entire thread, so no idea what has been posted before.

We had two different plans before this new special: unmetered (1/2/3/4)Mbps plans and metered 100Mbps. Of course the metered one had limit of data transfer volume as per the plan, and any overage is charged or you can buy additional bandwidth.

We have discontinued unmetered (1/2/3/4)Mbps plans because of so much confusion. In this plan, your speed was capped but there was no count of what volume of data you are using.

So this ad says for Freedom plan:

300GB Bandwidth + 50% FREE = 450GB

What this means is that you have 100mbps connectivity and allowed 450GB/month. Your bandwidth speed is not capped.

Last question about bandwidth, is it 50% in and 50% out ?

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzz View Post
    Hold one for me!! I definitely want one but just have a few questions before ordering... I'm pretty much a linux n00b and look forward to learning as I go, but what are the differences between the various operating systems and why is CentOS recommended over the others?

Also, I see this deal includes Plesk, but what comes in the 'Plesk Power Pak' addon that makes it worth an additional $60/yr?

And finally, is it possible to get this deal on a yearly plan instead of a recurring monthly one?

I can't wait... Thanks!!
    Power Pack = SpamAssassin, Application Pack, Tomcat support, ColdFusion support and more . see here for complete details http://www.swsoft.com/en/products/plesk/addons/

We can setup a yearly billing cycle but there is no further discount available on it with this special.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech Entrance View Post
    Last question about bandwidth, is it 50% in and 50% out ?
    No, its the combination of the two. Please see that thread in our forums where that was mistakenly posted.

I can't wait... Thanks!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jag View Post
    Power Pack = SpamAssassin, Application Pack, Tomcat support, ColdFusion support and more . see here for complete details

We can setup a yearly billing cycle but there is no further discount available on it with this special.

Fair enough, and thanks for the link.

About the OS though, can you (or someone else) please explain why CentOS would be recommended over the more established operating systems like Suse, Fedora, and Debian? Is this CentOS what most VPS customers use?

Also, could you please post or pm a link to the forum post regarding the bandwidth issue? I thought it was pretty cut and dried at first, but the above discussion has gotten me a little confused...

Thanks again!!

Sorry, I didnt leave that out on purpose. I dont pretend to know the technical aspects of the OS choice, my skilled team of admins say use it and we do. Perhaps they, or someone else that knows can best answer that. CentOS isnt by any meansm unestablished though. Its actually a port of red hat enterprise if Im not mistaken. Fedora is more like the desktop version of that particular line.

You can choose any of those OS's though, all will treat you good and we support them all. We just standardized centos on our own servers so we default it on vps too.

Theres no real issue of bandwidth. Someone misquoted the limits as being halfiin/half out such as 1000gb being 500in/500 out, which is not correct.

We measure bandwidth as a total. You could run 800out, 200in, 200out, 800in, 500 and 500, it doesnt matter so long as the sum is under your allowance.

The thread where we misquoted and then corrected that topic is :

http://www.jaguarpc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17571

is it still available?

Yes, it is until the end of the month or when this latest batch of nodes is sold out.

ordered APOLLO PLAN
    Waiting for the process to be completed and account login details

FREEDOM PLAN
    15GB Diskspace + 100% FREE = 30GB
    256MB RAM Guaranteed + 50% FREE = 384MB
    1024MB RAM Busrtable
    300GB Bandwidth + 50% FREE = 450GB
    + FREE Control Panel (Plesk, cPanel/WHM, DirectAdmin, Interworx)
    + 2 FREE MONTHS*
    $39.97/month - 15% Discount = $33.97/month

Coupon Code: "15OFFJUL07"
    ORDER NOW: https://secure.jaguarpc.com/order/
    is this offer still available?
    with free panel and free management?

Hello,
    I've ordered your plan still waiting,

Please process it.

Thanks.

Just ordered a Discovery Plan!

I sure hope that there's still slots available for the promos and freebies.

Cheers~

Just an update folks, I think most of you missed the posts and announcements that showed this ad sold out as of Jul 15th. At which point I decided We would order a new fleet of nodes and extend the offer until they too were sold or the end of the month, whichever came first.

I announced an eta of new nodes as of tomorrow. We continue to accept orders and place them on hold, over half the new 100 spots are already presold. And the GOOD NEWS : We are still on schedule and will start building these hold orders up tomorrow. Anyone thats been waiting and/or just ordered, this is a reminder.

Thank you all again for your business and patience. And thank you all for making this the biggest vps blowout sales WHT has ever seen!

We love you all!

Quote Originally Posted by Josieee View Post
    is this offer still available?
    with free panel and free management?
    Yes, yes it is.

I announced an eta of new nodes as of tomorrow. We continue to accept orders and place them on hold, over half the new 100 spots are already presold. And the GOOD NEWS : We are still on schedule and will start building these hold orders up tomorrow. Anyone thats been waiting and/or just ordered, this is a reminder.

Great news! Thanks and noted. I shall patiently await for you guys to start processing.

Cheers~

I ordered a VPS I look forward to getting it set up

how much % cpu usage can I use??
    I have flash game site so I want to know about that!!
    can you rely me via support@babegamer.com
    Thank

What the heck happened to this thread? It is no where to be found now in the VPS offers topic..??

What do I need to do to be setup on an annual package for a discount?

detailed here:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpo...9&postcount=81

I can't wait... Thanks!!
    Power Pack = SpamAssassin, Application Pack, Tomcat support, ColdFusion support and more.

I ordered with CentOS and just received my 'processed successfully' email. I'm now waiting for the login details, and am aware of the possible delay due to the new node... and that is fine.

My question is, how do I go about getting put on a yearly payment plan instead of a monthly one? There was no 'annual payment' option when I ordered, so is it just a matter of calling/emailing sales and requesting it?

Thanks again for all the help!!

Ive started a new fresh thread for this offer so we can finish out this final week with some kind of sanity. 15 pages of vps questions is too much for most to sift through.

Thanks for making this a huge success. Here is the fresh thread:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=622524

Ive made post to some replies in the new thread:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=622524

5GB Diskspace + 100% FREE = ??GB
    256MB RAM Guaranteed + 50% FREE = 384MB
    1024MB RAM Busrtable
    50GB Bandwidth + 50% FREE = 75GB
    + FREE Control Panel (Plesk, cPanel/WHM, DirectAdmin, Interworx)
    + 2 FREE MONTHS*
    $??/month - 15% Discount = $??/month
    For this plan can you giwe me a beating price???
    DO you accept Paypal ??
    Thanks..

We do accept paypal. This offer is expired, our current special is here:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=625915

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112