Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdie View Post
    SolidServ.com is not registered with us, there's nothing we can do about that. I would contact Moniker and let them know as we have zero control over it.

As far as logos -- I'm not sure what you want us to do? If it's a DMCA complaint which is the only thing it would be, it would need to come from the people who owns the logos.

I will reach out to the client and ask them to respond to this thread, but as far as legal stuff, there's not much we can do.
    Its not a DMCA complain. Its not he is using their logos without permission. He is faking that his company and website did pass the verifications which means he is in for scamming people because he wants them to see the website is trusty so they buy from them. Where he never actually paid any of them or even would pass the certifications.

You can check all their logos online like:
    https://sealinfo.verisign.com/splash...rv.com&lang=en

Quote Originally Posted by nibb View Post
    Its not a DMCA complain. Its not he is using their logos without permission. He is faking that his company and website did pass the verifications which means he is in for scamming people because he wants them to see the website is trusty so they buy from them. Where he never actually paid any of them or even would pass the certifications.

You can check all their logos online like:
    https://sealinfo.verisign.com/splash...rv.com&lang=en
    Just because people put logos on their website doesn't mean much, you should know that. It's not against the law either, the only thing is DMCA where he used their logo without their permission.

If he scammed you, please file a report with the FBI. If this client is up to no good, suspending his account will just result in him moving and in an hour, it'll be back up.

We'll also investigate, please send all abuse logs to abuse@stablehost.com with your contact info so we can forward it off to the FBI so they can start researching.

I'm not sure what you want us to do?

If you can provide solid evidence he is violating our terms of service, please open up a ticket with us and we'll investigate and act as needed.

I haven't been following this thread so I'm not sure what this is even about. I read the first message about using an illegal version of WHMCS, so I checked on the WHMCS website and it said it was valid.

If you have anything else besides that, please send it our way.
    Well i did not take screen-shot of WHMCS validation (OP said he's got it) but i am not sure does that prove anything because it can be edited easily. I don't know would whmcs give information of when was license purchased.

When i said i am little disappointed i did not mean it in some bad way. It's just that only thing you posted here is that WHMCS is valid and that is it. I sent email to abuse as soon as i check'd myself that WHMCS is NULL'd.
    But your last post explains it. WHMCS is valid now and you can't do anything about it because they are not breaking your TOS. And i think that clears it up. I just expected you see replay with that a lot sooner or in replay to my ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by zvjezdan View Post
    Well i did not take screen-shot of WHMCS validation (OP said he's got it) but i am not sure does that prove anything because it can be edited easily. I don't know would whmcs give information of when was license purchased.

When i said i am little disappointed i did not mean it in some bad way. It's just that only thing you posted here is that WHMCS is valid and that is it. I sent email to abuse as soon as i check'd myself that WHMCS is NULL'd.
    But your last post explains it. WHMCS is valid now and you can't do anything about it because they are not breaking your TOS. And i think that clears it up. I just expected you see replay with that a lot sooner or in replay to my ticket.
    The last thing we want is crap on our network, you should know this. However because 3 people on an internet chat board says "HE'S SCAMMING ME!" doesn't warrant us to just kick the user off. If that was the case, we'd be constantly suspending people. We need solid proof that he's doing something that is not allowed on our network.

It's a tough line to cross -- as I mentioned, I highly suggest getting the FBI involved. We will fully support all law enforcement requests any information they request. Suspending a hosting account is not going to do anything and it'll be back up within days, if not hours.

The last thing we want is crap on our network, you should know this. However because 3 people on an internet chat board says "HE'S SCAMMING ME!" doesn't warrant us to just kick the user off. If that was the case, we'd be constantly suspending people. We need solid proof that he's doing something that is not allowed on our network.

It's a tough line to cross -- as I mentioned, I highly suggest getting the FBI involved. We will fully support all law enforcement requests any information they request. Suspending a hosting account is not going to do anything and it'll be back up within days, if not hours.
    I guess I know where I can go if I want to host a scam website. There are plenty of proofs here which you dont even bother to check. I gave you some tips but I guess you need to be smart enough to find others ways if you really wanted to.

I guess I know where I can go if I want to host a scam website.
    Have you contacted us? Please email abuse@stablehost.com with your contact info so we can include it in the report.

Thanks!

Ok,
    Something is very wacky at this point.
    I do not see Travis Johnston or Travis anything on the ownership of this site. What I do see is someone that had posted a review of the site using that name and using the same site as he was giving a "crappy review" of as his site.
    None of the contact info for this site shows it to have anything to do with any place here in Florida. Phone number listed is a Kansas City area. I think someone is trying to hurt the site SolidServe and others are just hoping on the band wagon.

(if you go to the site http://webhostingrating.com/companie...erv-solutions/ as previously mentioned , you will see that the only place this travis is mentioned is in the reviewers section)
    Hosting - At it's Simple Best!
    Get your Business, Blog or Personal Site Online in an Affordable way.
    https://www.fdwhostingco,com

Quote Originally Posted by ninak View Post
    Ok,
    I do not see Travis Johnston or Travis anything on the ownership of this site. What I do see is someone that had posted a review of the site using that name and using the same site as he was giving a "crappy review" of as his site.
    None of the contact info for this site shows it to have anything to do with any place here in Florida. Phone number listed is a Kansas City area. I think someone is trying to hurt the site SolidServe and others are just hoping on the band wagon.

(if you go to the site http://webhostingrating.com/companie...erv-solutions/ as previously mentioned , you will see that the only place this travis is mentioned is in the reviewers section)
    We are trying to hurt SolidServer? A website which is CLEARLY a scam? Otherwise why would you fake certifications which you dont have, and then write crap like you have thousands of servers and the leader in your industry. Give me a break, you dont have to be smart to see all the fake data the website has. People have pointed other info as well.

We are trying to hurts SolidServer? A website which is CLEARLY a scam? Otherwise why would you fake certifications which you dont have, and then write crap like you have thousands of servers and the leader in your industry. Give me a break, you dont have to be smart to see all the fake data the website has. People have pointed other info as well.
    What URL has the logos?

What URL has the logos?
    I dont need to do your work unless you are going to pay me. Thats your job as a their hoster. Anyway I dont care but I do feel sorry for the visitors that will be scammed as well for others that did not received their refunds.

I know all of that. It's just that i know how good you guys do your job. And when i saw your first replay i got impression like you are not interested in all of this. I am not saying that you are not, but that short replay gave impression like you are not.
    And with your last few replay's you explained it all and i am sure everyone understands it now.
    My main problem was that i like to suggest SH to a lot of people. And i do not want people to see this thread and say: "but i have found out that they are hosting scammy websites". I hope that you understand me. Now it's all cleared up.

I guess I know where I can go if I want to host a scam website. There are plenty of proofs here which you dont even bother to check. I gave you some tips but I guess you need to be smart enough to find others ways if you really wanted to.

You are going over the limit. I am with StableHost for over 1 year now, and they are great company. You can not take actions just because people are talking stuff. Like Nerdie said.. if you got scammed report it to FBI.. It's too bad that they did not see WHMCS validation before .. and that is it.

Ok,

They have been using NULL'd WHMCS.. i have seen it with my own eyes.. so i am not sure of how innocent they are.
    Last edited by zvjezdan; 11-01-2010 at 02:52 PM.

I dont need to do your work unless you are going to pay me. Thats your job as a their hoster. Anyway I dont care but I do feel sorry for the visitors that will be scammed as well for others that did not received their refunds.
    Ok -- well I guess that's the end of this thread. Please contact us at abuse@stablehost.com if you want us to further investigate.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by zvjezdan View Post

They have been using NULL'd WHMCS.. i have seen it with my own eyes.. so i am not sure of how innocent they are.
    I can tell you this much. We pay for a leased WHMCS by the month by subscription method. Some times there is a nulled notification on ours. Also sometimes when we are updating our databases and doing backups we get the same thing but if you wish to have proof of payments that can be supplied.

I just want to know one thing. How do you know this company SolidState Solutions is owned and run by this Travis guy, because the only place that I see him mentioned is in the reviewer section on that web site. Is this too much to ask?

I can tell you this much. We pay for a leased WHMCS by the month by subscription method. Some times there is a nulled notification on ours. Also sometimes when we are updating our databases and doing backups we get the same thing but if you wish to have proof of payments that can be supplied.

I just want to know one thing. How do you know this company SolidState Solutions is owned and run by this Travis guy, because the only place that I see him mentioned is in the reviewer section on that web site. Is this too much to ask?

I do not know.. i was just reading OPs post.. and i have seen "stablehost".. i am hosting with them for over 1 year and it was strange that their name showed up.

So i check'd WHMCS to verify it and it said it's not valid. Then i sent email to abuse (at SH).
    That is the only reason i am interested in this thread because my host was mentioned in all of this, and it was strange to me that they gave just 1 short replay.
    But now it's all explained.
    I am not defending or attacking anyone. But you must admit it is strange that when OP posted this thread WHMCS was not valid and like 1-2h after it was valid.
    And we did not get any replay from site's owner about all of this.

With everyone jumping on me the way this was I don't think that I would have responded either. The person that initially started this post has not written back either, did you notice that?

I really dont' know what you guys wanted Stable Host to do either. As Far as I am concerned they have acted wisely in this matter and kept their head. Just because Bill says that John is a scam doesn't meant that it is true.

It sounded to me like the Salem witch Hunt from long ago. One person said something and hysterics picked it up. The original accuser was even forgotten.
    Maybe solid Solutions is not a member here and faced with all this frenzy doesn't want to be.
    Last edited by ninak; 11-01-2010 at 03:20 PM. Reason: left out a letter in my favorite word witch

With everyone jumping on me the way this was I don't think that I would have responded either. The person that initially started this post has not written back either, did you notice that?

I really dont' know what you guys wanted Stable Host to do either. As Far as I am concerned they have acted wisely in this matter and kept their head. Just because Bill says that John is a scam doesn't meant that it is true.

It sounded to me like the Salem witch Hunt from long ago. One person said something and hysterics picked it up. The original accuser was even forgotten.
    Maybe solid Solutions is not a member here and faced with all this frenzy doesn't want to be.
    This is so funny. So you say he has not read this? He did activated his license after someone posted it here and it seems he has removed all other evidence as well now and if you did not noticed he even published a link back to this thread on this website on the news section where it says a competitor paid someone to post this. So your comment that he is not a member of WHT or he is not aware of this is completely false. He is reading this all the time, otherwise he would had posted a news on his website linking to this.

You sir need to learn to read properly.
    1. I have never said that he does not or had not read these posts.
    2. This is a copy of the announcement on the web site:
    Competitor Making False Accusations

30/10/2010 21:04
    It has come to our attention that a competitor has hired someone to go around the web posting fake stories, reviews and lies about SolidServ Solutions. We are currently working to put an end to such accusations and we encourage everyone to report such accusations to info@solidserv.com.

No where do I see a link to to this forum or to the review site.

Why are you so gun ho about going after this site. Have you ever had a problem with them? Have you ever used them? Have you ever contacted them? How are you related to the original poster in this thread?
    Last edited by ninak; 11-01-2010 at 05:45 PM.

It has come to our attention that a competitor has hired someone to go around the web posting fake stories, reviews and lies about SolidServ Solutions. We are currently working to put an end to such accusations and we encourage everyone to report such accusations to info@solidserv.com.

Why are you so gun ho about going after this site. Have you ever had a problem with them? Have you ever used them? Have you ever contacted them? How are you related to the original poster in this thread?
    Because I dont like crooks which steal things like those Verisign, McAffe, BBB logos which they did not paid which make them thieves and fraudsters trying to trick people into believing its a safe website, not to mention other lies on their website. There is absolutely no reason someone has to lie and to pretend to be something they are not to get some bucks. But it seems hosting is so but so prostituted that its actually normal to see this things, people treat this as normal. And this is why consumers are sick of hosting business because they are scammed, lied and deceived in any possible way about the service. This is probably why cloud computing will erase small players leaving only big companies to provide services. Because of this websites people dont trust anyone anymore, now matter how honest and small, even with quality a small business is, thanks to this ******** small business will have a hard time and will struggle if not eventually disappear. Every 12 year with a budget of 10$ a month becomes the next huge webhosting company, just by building a website and believing all the lies they spread.

I will trow the question back to you:
    Why do you defend them so much anyway? Do you actually like dishonest people?

Anyway I dont want to discuss this anymore. I hope a moderator just closes this.
    Last edited by nibb; 11-01-2010 at 05:55 PM.

I do not like dishonest people but I also do not like people that because they are angry at the world to unjustly accuse others. I do not defend nor do I go after this particular company because I have not had any dealings with them. Just want you to answer my questions but since you won't I guess there is no point in speaking to a person that just wants to bully others to his/her way of thinking.
    Discussion is now closed.

I do not like dishonest people but I also do not like people that because they are angry at the world to unjustly accuse others. I do not defend nor do I go after this particular company because I have not had any dealings with them. Just want you to answer my questions but since you won't I guess there is no point in speaking to a person that just wants to bully others to his/her way of thinking.
    Discussion is now closed.
    Doesn't take much after reading this thread, links, etc to realize this guy "Travis" is a shady bugger.

Was StableHost right? Yup. I woulda done the same.

However, you look odd defending the scammer...

Something doesn't seem right here, a company hired someone to post false reviews about solidserv.com? Correct me if I am wrong, but hasnt solidserv only been around a month or so? Why would a company pay money to have someone post bad reviews about them?
    Looking for an awesome VPS Offer? CLICK HERE

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do." – Bruce Lee

The point is that I do not see Travis on the whois The only place that I see his name is on a review that was given to this company SiteSolutions on a site. My original question if I am the owner of this site why would I give my company a review stating that it is crappy service.

Nobody seems to be able to answer that. The actual question here is Travis the owner of this company or not. Can you prove this to me. If not then why are you accusing them of being scammers.

Quote Originally Posted by PirateSolutions View Post
    We all know you are Thuvis Thornton, not Travis Johnson. You live in Florida - 17338 palomino lake dr, Dade City, FL, USA. Not 2000 Merriam Ln. Kansas City, KS 66106 as you said here: http://webhostingrating.com/companie...erv-solutions/

Does this address even exist? There is something called Google Earth you know?
    If you go to this site you will see that Travis Johnson wrote a very negative review of SolidServ.com. So again if I am the owner of SolidServ.com why would I go and write this bad review.
    Can anyone answer this for me please......

Quote Originally Posted by Mekhu View Post
    However, you look odd defending the scammer...
    Again the question is, how do I know that this Travis thurman is the owner of this site?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ticko0 View Post

His main site SolidServ.com is hosted at StableHost(216.230.229.99) using a NULLED WHMcs along with his other fraud site solidshellsecurity.com
    Checked 1 min ago by http://www.whmcs.com/members/verifydomain.php and took screenshot as a proof.
    Who Is shows NS as NS1.SOLIDSERV.COM 208.89.213.20
    NS2.SOLIDSERV.COM 208.89.213.21

Domain Name: SOLIDSERV.COM
    Registrar: MONIKER

Registrant [3358709]:
    Adam Nicholes http://source.domaintools.com/email....;]=transparent

Good work. Stay away from scamers
    CoffinSupply

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast