Need advice from you

Hey i need hositng , fast ... for tomorrow.

I will host there only WordPress websites.

Band. should be about 150GB.

I need speed for WordPress sites.

I got one big and about 5 other WP websites.

I am thinking about http://devotedhost.biz/

But what plan, max from shared or reseller, reseller mean that i get people to help me.

Space, well some gigs but not to much.

Most importent speed, band.

I use Dreamhost, too slow and now i was on private server but i need to migrate fast. I want to test Grid but i read many bad cooments about speed and all that stuff.

Ooo and i don't have time for dedicated server... and money also.
    GuiStyles.com -site with aqua resources for windows and linux, icons, wallpapers, themes....

why not use danserv hes a registered member of this forum as well their bloody reliable ive been with them for a year now and had no problems
    the web address is danserv.co.uk

Do you use 150 GB all in pure WP traffic? if yes, then search for a semi-dedicated server or a dedicated, your site does not fit on a shared enviroment.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Well my friend told me about http://devotedhost.biz/ and i read on google that it is nice.

I don't know how the speed will work and what plan should i choose, Advanced on reseller or Super on shared.

Maybe other hosting, i am open.

Like i wrote, fast with php and sql (wordpress)
    GuiStyles.com -site with aqua resources for windows and linux, icons, wallpapers, themes....

Maybe Advanced in Reseller , devotedhost

Yes 150Gb with WP.

Also i got one big site on dreamhost , but i think it will stay there, big traffic.

No matter which shared plan you will chose there I think you will hit the cpu-roof pretty fast. Every host have its own limits, although as Jedito pointed out you should go for vps if you tend to use 150GB bandwidth generated from mysql and php in wordpress. You could always contact devotedhost pre-sales/support for more info about their ToS / AUP.
    -Mr Bister

Ok i send email with question.

I don't think that a reseller account will make any difference. Usually, is just a regular shared account with more privileges
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Indeed for you a VPS or semi dedicated would be best. It's not all about bandwith and connection speed, you should consider the server load your account will be creating which might not be suitable for a shared enviroment.
    Cheapest Multiple C Class IP Hosting