one thing to report
    it has some issue with Currency Panel
    I made USD as default currency
    When I try to add INR (India Rupees) it added successfully
    but while configuring conversion rate everything go vanished
    i mean all installation every page, admin, client got blanked

I re-install but same thing happens again
    may be their is no support for more than 1 currency

The only thing is that is strange to integrate with your own design. It doesn't have a easy template system like WHMCS

Quote Originally Posted by sosolabs View Post
    Yes but in the month that i have been trying the software they have not released any new releases and still no way to import clients from other softwares. No support forum on there website. Starting to loose faith already.
    We have added this request to create an importer script only 2 weeks ago.
    It is impossible to create such thing so fast, but we are strongly working on it. You will be able to import all stuff from whmcs and clientexec soon.

Quote Originally Posted by sosolabs View Post
    Yes but in the month that i have been trying the software they have not released any new releases and still no way to import clients from other softwares. No support forum on there website. Starting to loose faith already.
    We will release new version with many new features like integrated forum, product promotions, etc. this week.

I have resell.biz (supersite) domain reseller a/c which cannot be integrated in your software
    otherwise rest all feature are really good

Please do work on it

their is no option for transfer domain ?

Yes, there is an extension here. "domain.postTransfer"
    LeapNode - Affordable Minecraft Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by petteyg359 View Post
    It means that there's a bunch of encrypted PHP (the favorite language of horrible web programmers) code. Having it encrypted means that they either have little respect for their customers or they're hiding crappy code. Neither is good.
    I know I am a little late on this but:

http://docs.whmcs.com/System_Requirements

WHMCS uses ioncube. Also it doesn't mean its horrible code...I find it a main way for people to protect there code (for example it calling back for a license check).

If they don't trust me enough to look at their code, why should I trust them enough to run their code? I don't care that other companies use it. That means the other companies are just the same, and this "new" software is better only in that they'll allow you to run unknown code without paying first...
    [GB ≠ GiB] [MB ≠ MiB] [kB ≠ kiB] [1000 ≠ 1024] [Giga ≠ gram] [Mega ≠ milli] [Kelvin ≠ kilo] [Byte ≠ bit]
    There is no millibit. There is no gram-bit. There is no Kelvin-Byte.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Serv View Post
    The only thing is that is strange to integrate with your own design. It doesn't have a easy template system like WHMCS
    agreed
    unable to integrate in custom design

Quote Originally Posted by petteyg359 View Post
    If they don't trust me enough to look at their code, why should I trust them enough to run their code? I don't care that other companies use it. That means the other companies are just the same, and this "new" software is better only in that they'll allow you to run unknown code without paying first...
    We are protecting the code because it increases the security greatly. When all code is open source, it is a lot easier to deface the software and leak the data from databases / etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ashokry View Post
    agreed
    unable to integrate in custom design
    Feel free to write to our support department and we will write the guidelines on how to mount boxbilling on your custom design.

Quote Originally Posted by YouHosting View Post
    We are protecting the code because it increases the security greatly. When all code is open source, it is a lot easier to deface the software and leak the data from databases / etc.
    So you're stating that you've obfuscated the code because it is insecure. Really makes me want to run it...
    [GB ≠ GiB] [MB ≠ MiB] [kB ≠ kiB] [1000 ≠ 1024] [Giga ≠ gram] [Mega ≠ milli] [Kelvin ≠ kilo] [Byte ≠ bit]
    There is no millibit. There is no gram-bit. There is no Kelvin-Byte.

We are protecting the code because it increases the security greatly.
    Security by Obscurity is no security at all.

When all code is open source, it is a lot easier to deface the software and leak the data from databases / etc.
    And on the plus side, when code is open source, you get more eyeballs viewing the source, and so bugs are noticed and fixed quicker.
    This account is no longer active!

Sorry to interrupt the discussion

Just wanted to congratulate author on an interesting piece of software. It does look good and the idea of cms+billing system is great indeed.
    Not sure though how are you going to be sustainable in the long run and it can be the issue for hosts. One doesn't want their billing software support to vanish overnight.

And if you are giving it out for free it really can be a good idea to make it opensource unless you plan to make it non-free in short-term.

Thank you!
    www.VMotionHost.com
    Web Hosting, XenServer VPS, Dedicated Servers in Ireland
    24/7 technical support. Professional Service

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234