Ensim Liscense for sale!

I am selling an ensim liscense I own. Its for unlimited domains ensim 3.1. I am selling it because I have recently bought a cpanel liscense.

I am selling it for $50. if you are interested, please contact me at: josh@hostmeonce.com or reply here.

thanks!

Contact Ensim, they'll kindly inform you you can't resell licences your licence. Once you buy them, they're yours for life. They told me it's in the small print somewhere of the licence agreement.
    Proud member of the RIAA closed quaters combat cell !!!
    You'd better drop that CD-R before I shoot you !!!

but i dont WANT it anymore...

Ensim doesn't allow you to resell it, but they don't mention anything about giving it away... Why don't you give it to someone, and if they can install and use it without issues, they can make a $50 donation to your firm.....

If you can find a way to get Ensim to transfer the ownership, I'll buy it from you.

If you can find a way to get Ensim to transfer the ownership, I'll buy it from you.
    That's the entire point, Ensim won't transfer ownership. The best you probably could do is come to some kind of 'rental' agreement or something, whereby the person that originally owned the licence retains the ownership and just gives you the right to use it.
    Proud member of the RIAA closed quaters combat cell !!!
    You'd better drop that CD-R before I shoot you !!!

I remember when I used to scalp tickets in College *go gators* we would sell a pencil for $300 and then you get a free ticket If you wanted to have fun you sold tore up t-shirts of the other team and use that instead.. I wonder if its the same thing w/ Ensim?
    James R. Clark II