Thumbs up Quality untargeted and US targeted traffic

Hey all,

I'm sure that you are tired of reading posts dealing with paid traffic. There is a lot of discussion about traffic being fake or "blind", and generally just a waste of money. I thought that this might be a good time to step in and show what I've got for sale.

First, my site is www.SuperiorTraffic.net.

I will start by telling the honest truth. My site is a traffic reseller. We do not generate traffic! It is purchased from a company that has an advertising network set up. This company (that will remain undisclosed for obvious reasons) advertises on websites that are already receiving return traffic. The advertisements are shown on 800x600 popunders. I'm very sorry to say that I can't tell you what sites are used for advertising because our traffic company will not tell us. I was told that the reason they do this is that they can't surrender the names of the advertisers, otherwise your "average Joe" can advertise on the site.

I asked the company if I could try to find out where the traffic was coming from. They said that it wouldn't be a problem... So, I had a small page made (I don't program PHP or any other language) that asked you to enter what site was used to get to the current page. Out of 900 visitors, there were about thirty (30) people that entered the page. This allowed me to verify the quality of the traffic. I tried the same test for our previous traffic source, and there were no entries. I later found out that the traffic was driven by spyware.

I would not sell this traffic if it wasn't real. Honesty is very important to me, especially in business. Trust is also as important as honesty. If you are interested in purchasing traffic but have some questions, don't hesitate to ask. It's not hard to answer a question if the truth is being told.

I guess I should mention more about the traffic. As of now, there are four different types of traffic available. US+Category targeted, US untargeted, category targeted, and untargeted traffic. Here are the basic prices:

US+Category targeted: $2.75 per 1000
    US untargeted: $2.50 per 1000
    Category Targeted: $2.50 per 1000
    Untargeted Traffic: $2 per 1000

As with most other paid traffic companies, we can't allow any pages with popups, popunders, installers, or sound. But why? Like I mentioned before, traffic comes from sites that already receive traffic. If the popunders become too distracting, visitors may not return. This also happens to be part of the agreement that our traffic source has made with the sites being used for advertising.

Please note: Returning customers receive 10% off every order (excluding their first) .

I hope that we can get a customer or two and get some feedback. Like I said, feel free to ask any quesitons. I'll answer them as soon as I can. Thanks for your time.

Once again, the site is www.SuperiorTraffic.net.
    Kind Regards,
    Max F.

Hi Max,
    Just a quick question, on your site it states:
    Visitors Served: 240K

And yet your domain has only been registered for just under a month:

Registered through: GoDaddy.com
    Domain Name: SUPERIORTRAFFIC.NET
    Created on: 24-Apr-04
    Expires on: 24-Apr-05
    Last Updated on: 24-Apr-04

I am not trying to trash your post however you are claiming honesty as the best policy and yet this does not appear to be a correct statement, if you have in fact served 240k visitors then wouldn't it stand to reason that you would have more than 2 testimonials and a few more posts and members in your forums??

If I have misinterpreted this please let me know.
    2 BUCK HOST | WHT Member Since 2002. | DBH Internet Enterprises.
    LiteSpeed, cPanel, Fully Managed WordPress, CloudLinux, DDoS Protection, Daily Backups,
    RAID 10 Pure SSD, Premium Network, 24/7 Support, 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee.

Over 20 years experience in the Web Hosting Industry.

Originally posted by Bright-Byte
    Hi Max,
    Just a quick question, on your site it states:
    Visitors Served: 240K

And yet your domain has only been registered for just under a month:

Registered through: GoDaddy.com
    Domain Name: SUPERIORTRAFFIC.NET
    Created on: 24-Apr-04
    Expires on: 24-Apr-05
    Last Updated on: 24-Apr-04

I am not trying to trash your post however you are claiming honesty as the best policy and yet this does not appear to be a correct statement, if you have in fact served 240k visitors then wouldn't it stand to reason that you would have more than 2 testimonials and a few more posts and members in your forums??

If I have misinterpreted this please let me know.
    I havn't been heavily promoting the writing of testimonials (among customers) because I would almost consider it spamming. Customers pay for the service and get what they need, and I don't think they need additional emails with requests for testimonials. Two customers have taken advantage of the 1000 free visitors for writing a testimonial, while an additional two have just posted on the forum.

The problem also could be a bit of confusion between us. When the site says 240K visitors have been served, that means that there have been orders totaling to 240,000. That's only between about forty customers (since April 24th). 240K served does not mean that's how many visitors or customers SuperiorTraffic.net has had.

Let me know if you're still confused about this. As I stated before, honesty is the best policy, so you can always count on honest answers from me.
    Kind Regards,
    Max F.

Hi Max,
    Thanks for the explanation, and no I am no longer confused, however I would suggest that you reword it to maybe:
    Visitors Provided 240k or Traffic Provided 240k

Just a suggestion
    LiteSpeed, cPanel, Fully Managed WordPress, CloudLinux, DDoS Protection, Daily Backups,

Are you reselling for http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hreadid=267883 ?? Also there is no proof of your visits? Is there anyway? Can you give me the redirect portal link? Some kind of stats from the visits? .... Just want to confrim these are real before i buy any.

I posted this on the wrong forum today by accident so I would like to ask here. If I was sellings traffic for the fallowing prices:

10,000 Hits for $9.99

25,000 Hits for $19.99

50,000 Hits for $37.99

100,000 Hits for $65.99

Would anybody be intrested in purchasing this? It will come with a panel that you can monitior how much traffic you got. And if people would be buying this I would also consider making a website.

Please give me your comments and questions.

Thank you.

Crspyjohn - I don't resell from the link that you provided. The company that I buy traffic from is very professional about it. Their service has been around since mid-2002, and has been doing very well. Their traffic reseller services aren't open to the public either.

The only proof that can be provided is through a counter that is on the target site. Provided with the traffic is a username and password that one can use to login and see general information and change the daily limit. This doesn't include information about visitors.

When looking through log files for visitors, one can see that the IP addresses are all different, and there is variation among the operating system, browser, and other things.

I suggest trying a small amount of traffic and seeing how it works out. The service always speaks for itself.
    Kind Regards,
    Max F.

Mass but there is no proof and i really don't want to waste my money. Can you send me a log file or give me access to one?

FadeOne1 - Please do not advertise for your own services on my thread. I suggest creating a new thread. Thanks.
    Kind Regards,
    Max F.

Hi massimof,
    We have done exactly that, we have purchased 1000 targeted visitors and will let people know what our experience is.

FadeOne1 - Please do not advertise for your own services on my thread. I suggest creating a new thread. Thanks.
    Have to agree there, start your own thread if you want to advertise and learn a few manners.

Crspyjohn - I have pulled up a statistics page for traffic that was sent on the 4th of April. It was sent with the same service that I use now, but it was before the site was made. It was meant as a test to see how good the traffic was.

StatCounter.com's counter was used. Here's the URL:
    http://my.statcounter.com/project/st...267964&guest=1

*Make sure that you set the date from April 3rd to April 5th, otherwise you won't see anything!*

Click on "Visitor" in the left-hand menu to see information about the visitors (IP, operating system, etc.) Let me know what you think.

By the way, thanks for your order Bright-Byte. Your account was just activated and an email has been sent.
    Kind Regards,
    Max F.

UPDATE:
    An honest and unbiased report.
    Target: US-Webmasters
    Daily Cap: 100
    Visitors Purchased: 1000

Ok I purchased 1000 Targeted Visitors (as per above post) they were directed to http://www.bright-byte.com/packages and I spread them out at 100 a day to give this a good test to see if there was any value in purchasing further visitors.

Well as you might have guessed it was a complete waste of money, on average visitors from SuperiorTraffic.net (or their traffic provider http://69.20.61.36/trafficserver.htm) stayed for a maximum of 30 seconds and didn't view any other pages on our site compared to the same amount of visitors from other sources over the same time frame that viewed on average 4 pages and stayed for 7 minutes.

This is our experience with SuperiorTraffic.net Targeted Visitors and could be different for others, you be the judge.