Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

List of free Email service providers

Anyone here has list of free email service providers? Or can someone help me gathering information about this. I don't want names of the providers, just want their domain.com.

Infact I need to start a project in which I don't like participation of users using free email service providers.

To simplify it might be easiest to go to
    www.google.com
    and type in free email providers
    you will be looking for dayssssssss
    HostCaters.com - Quality Web Hosting - Under A Gig! - Since 1999

yea you are right. Looking for a couple of days, I mostly get Names of providers and some domains in such form which can't be written manually. Infact I need to have a list of them. I can't gather millions of providers by hand. There must be some way of doing so. Maybe someone has the list and like to share with me?
    We eDrive your Business!
    Web Hosting Solutions and Consulting Services https://www.ylinx.com

hmm, there was a post about this a few months ago.. There's a text file of them floating around.

I think it was Hosticle that had it or was working with it, if I remember correctly.

Message him/her if no one else here remembers.

-WC-

WildCard thanks, I found the post .. http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...threadid=66158 .. But infact like Hosticle I do need the same like domain list of all the providers to stop signups from those addresses. Infact I need to start a free service for which this has to be done.

I am messaging him with a hope he has the info I need. But I do await for anyone's answer in "Yes" if one has the list.
    We eDrive your Business!

umm, I just found the same site over google which I was trying to find for the last couple of hours. I have compiled a list of 752 Email provider's domains. Its fine but still seeking for a list of more.

Hosticle where are you ???
    We eDrive your Business!

www.emailaddresses.com

you'll find a lot of them over there
    -elevation

Hmm. Hotmail and Yahoo are the most common; the others are probably too insignificant to be blacklisted/have mail problems. Any thoughts?
    -Mooneer
    Thoughtbug Software: Hosting shouldn't require any thought.
    Legitimate host? Support the Code of Ethical Conduct

... and finally, I have compiled it and its online for anyone who want to get it. http://www.freeshells.net.pk/site/a.php but that won't gona last for long. Now adding more to this manually will be a lot easir task.

Thanks for all help guys
    We eDrive your Business!

Not to let the air out of your sails but, what exactly is the point of what you are doing? There are so many free email providers (URLs) that you couldn't possibly list them all. Everyone.net alone must have zillions of domains registered, as would any other domain email address provider.
    HostHideout.com - Where professionals discuss web hosting.

• Chicken

Well, Here is what I am about to do. I am going to provide some free shells .. off course with paid ones as well .. Free Shells will be restricted and when paid some limitations will be cut off. The point here is that most of the ppl use shells for hacking or use it a source of DoS. The kids mostly use free email service providers to hide their identity. To minimize this thing, I want them to use their ISP only Email address when signing up. This will reduce the risk of potential hack attempts from my services.

Now don't ask me why I am offering it for free
    We eDrive your Business!

Originally posted by Goni
    Well, Here is what I am about to do. I am going to provide some free shells .. off course with paid ones as well .. Free Shells will be restricted and when paid some limitations will be cut off. The point here is that most of the ppl use shells for hacking or use it a source of DoS. The kids mostly use free email service providers to hide their identity. To minimize this thing, I want them to use their ISP only Email address when signing up. This will reduce the risk of potential hack attempts from my services.

Now don't ask me why I am offering it for free
    BTW: 2checkout (and maybe other credit card services) do not allow you to sell shells. Just to let you know.
    -Mooneer

where did they come from??? Did'nt I told ya that I've got my own merchant? and btw, they don't allow IRC Chat Hosting, is this related to shell accounts as well ? What IRC Chat Hosting meant to me is just an IRCD
    We eDrive your Business!

where did they come from??? Did'nt I told ya that I've got my own merchant? and btw, they don't allow IRC Chat Hosting, is this related to shell accounts as well ? What IRC Chat Hosting meant to me is just an IRCD
    I don't think you did. They could also mean IRC shells too.
    -Mooneer

Just because someone uses free e-mail doesn't mean they are hackers or spammer. Besides... it's fairly easy to point a domainname e-mail to a free e-mail account. I can do that, but haven't yet.
    "Stop flame-wars - Report a post"
    The original Kitty Lizard

Yes its fairly simple. But it does take some time to be done. Infact most of the kiddies use free things. I said it reduces the chance of getting spammed from my machine. It can't be done zero but can be reduced.
    We eDrive your Business!

If you want ISP only e-mails, I think it would be easier to look for adresses to alow, so get a list of ISPs instead.

But... most "kiddies" probably have access to that too, so...

I was qurious about that "free shell" thing, since I don't know much about it. Your website doesn't give any information.

You have a long list of domains, I guess your not going to have that many clients...
    "Stop flame-wars - Report a post"
    The original Kitty Lizard

Blacklisting free email providers won't do diddly squat.

Most hacker kids I have delt with in the past are very resourceful.

They will simply steal a paid email account and use that email to sign up.

Its one thing to be a shell provider but to offer free accounts? The AOL kiddies are going to eat you alive!

Even if you where just offering paid shell accounts they would still eat you alive with fraudulent sign ups.

I agree with all. I started the project 3 years back and stood up for 1 year. I had to close down because of lack of time and resources. Now I am free and much resourcefull than before. I fully understand that it ain't only the emails from which you can stop kiddies to play with you, there are certain other things which play an important role in securing you.

I remember when I started back, most of the kiddies run programs like ./h4x0r with no success. Why ? Cause the system was fairly designed for shell services. If you properly design your system and watch everyone carefully, you decrease the chances of hurting others with your tools.

BTW: The box is up and the website will be displayed soon. shellbox.freeshells.net.pk
    We eDrive your Business!

2checkout.com policy

mind21_98 I checked out with 2checkout.com and got this reply.

[...]
    I have no idea what "selling shells" is regarding.
    If your product is on the following list, you can not sell it thru us.
    PRODUCTS NOT ALLOWED
    www.2checkout.com/products.htm
    [...]

And simply shell accounts are not listed on their website as prohibited items.

i think I can use it with them as well.

The hacker kiddies I have had the (dis)pleasure to deal with in the past only liked to do things the easy way. With those types, blocking the top 5 or 10 free webmail types is pretty effective. They usually move on to an easier target when stopped.

I would think anyone with halfway decent skills would easily work around this. A real hacker would only appreciate the extra challenge.

-WC-

[snip ...]
    A real hacker would only appreciate the extra challenge.
    [/snip ...]

Yes, and thats exactly I wanted to see
    We eDrive your Business!

Eva2000 aka George (at eva2000.com and these forums) has the biggest list Ive seen. If you check out his forums and do a search I remember him posting it. Id say he has 1000+ free email prodivers which he bans. You can always email him or stop by his forums and ask. Good luck.

Re: 2checkout.com policy

mind21_98 I checked out with 2checkout.com and got this reply.

[...]
    I have no idea what "selling shells" is regarding.
    If your product is on the following list, you can not sell it thru us.
    PRODUCTS NOT ALLOWED
    www.2checkout.com/products.htm
    [...]

And simply shell accounts are not listed on their website as prohibited items.

i think I can use it with them as well.
    My mistake. I must have read "IRC Chat Hosting" wrong then.
    -Mooneer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast