Hybrid View

Website template request

I myself am total idiot in designing, and I am tired of using common template that could be found anywhere on the web. I am not in a hurry, maybe a 30 days will be fine. My maximum spending on a template would not be exceeded 100 bucks.

I don't expect much, but I prefer CSS. Site needs to be easy to navigate and loads quickly. It also has to be easy to modify since I call myself an idiot in designing.

I also welcome those "have-done" templates for me to reviews.

Thank you.

I will give it a shot, just tell me what sort of thing you want.

do you have a e-mail address? or aim or something???

Thanks geosters, you may IM me at cyberservers as the username. I am going out for lunch with my lovely wife ( finally she got back this morning after apart for 3 weeks. ) Will talk to you later.

Thanks jamesat4,

I don't worry about more, as long it is easy to navigate, not too much images on it. But in between my price range please.

chech your mail

ced ;o)

I appreciate those who will email me for their offers. I decided to close the thread since I don't want too much people are wasting their time doing something which they probably wouldn't get paid at the end.

For those I've emailed you, please let me know when you could possible get it done. I've chosen the first five to participate and maybe it is a little bit more.

WHT is much more active than what I actually thought. And just a note that I'd only choose one out of the first five who have emailed me. If you'd like to give up as you think there are too many people are doing the same thing, that's fine.

I am sorry for wasting you too much time.

I can do it for you.
    my email is woolly@chilledcore.com
    you can email me and we can discuss about it.

PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL OR PM ME FOR THIS OFFER ANYMORE.

As stated at my second post, I've closed this offer, as well as the reasons. No point spamming me with your offer. I wouldn't even look at it!