Hello

I'm looking for someone who can take raster files, create an outline and convert to a vector file. Ideally .AI for Illustrator but that's not a requirement.

This would be an ongoing project so I would email you a raster image that I receive from the customer with the details of the size that I need the vector file to be and then you email it to me.

Additionally, I would like someone who can take a sketch that I draw up and come up with a design as well in a vector format.

Ultimately, I'll be converting the outlined vector file to a .DXF file for lasercutting.

Once I have selected a designer I'll give the details to what the ultimate design will be used for but I'd rather not state it here. I'll also have you complete a NDA once the designer is selected.

I realize that it'll be tough to come up with a fixed price but as I mentioned this will be an ongoing project so I'd like to come up with some ballpark so that I can bill my customers accordingly.

Please PM me with any questions. I can email you a logo for you to look at. It's actually one of the more difficult ones that I receive so if you can convert this you'll be able to convert the rest of the logos that I receive.

I look forward to your responses.

Best regards,
David L.