Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Although you agree the terms while making signup with PSM, you need to agree the terms again and again whenever you post ticket and always read their TOS again and again before posting request. You can see the TheMediaMan Screenshot.
      0 Not allowed!

PlatinumServerManagement Service

Hi,

We contacted 2 days back sales@platinumservermanagement.com to buy services and asked them about support.

Still we are not getting any reply from them.

Any help from your side!
      0 Not allowed!

Sales emails are answered within 24 hours at most. If you have not received a reply, then either we did not receive your email or you did not receive our reply.

I also checked and there are no unanswered emails prior to 24 hours ago. So if you can resend your email from a different address, or PM me the email address you sent it from, I can forward you the response.
    PlatinumServerManagement (also known as PSM)
    The OLDEST and LARGEST and MOST TRUSTED server management provider in the USA, with 15+ employees and growing!
    Providing quality support for OVER 21 years! Currently supporting over 3,000+ servers monthly!

www.PlatinumServerManagement.com Proud member of the NJ BBB & Chamber of Commerce & Authorized cPanel Partner.
      0 Not allowed!

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I mentioned below my mail details. I sent mail from rajesh@trumpit.com

We currently have a server at hetzner.de and the hosting provider has blocked
    our server due to UDP flood, the source of which is our server.

It'd be great if you could let me know

* Would buying a PlatinumServerManagement support be able to fix the problem?
    * If yes, what would be a rough timeline for a fix?

Thank you,

Regards,
    Rajesh
      0 Not allowed!

That email was answered Tuesday evening, the same day you sent it. I have forwarded you the reply now. Please let me know if you still did not receive it. If you did receive it, you can reply back to the email directly to discuss your questions further.
    PlatinumServerManagement (also known as PSM)
    The OLDEST and LARGEST and MOST TRUSTED server management provider in the USA, with 15+ employees and growing!
    Providing quality support for OVER 21 years! Currently supporting over 3,000+ servers monthly!

www.PlatinumServerManagement.com Proud member of the NJ BBB & Chamber of Commerce & Authorized cPanel Partner.
      0 Not allowed!

Hi,

This time i got mail. Thanks for your help and quick reply. I replied that mail. Let me know you got my mail.

0 Not allowed!

I recommend PSM they doing a great job .. I have a services on them and i am really really happy on what they are doing .

I just love their services ..
    KIU

Regards,
    Elite Hosting
    www.elitevpshost.net - Elite Hosting - Fast and Affordable Hosting Services
    We are offering • Shared Hosting • Reseller Hosting • VPS Hosting •
      0 Not allowed!

Just signed up with PSM for a second time. Not needed assistance for a long time so cancelled off their services but have returned now that I need some assistance. I'll provide an update as to how we get on over the weekend
      0 Not allowed!

Signed up to PSM recently, had them lock down the new server, and while it took many hours for them to respond, I was very impressed with the thoroughness of their hardening compared to former management companies.

However, their response time to tickets is slower than I anticipated. It could be a weekend thing, maybe they're busy, but like others have mentioned, ticket response time is a major issue so far. Their quality of work has been very good, however.

I'll update when I get the server completely migrated with a more thorough review.
      0 Not allowed!

Update Review:

PSM is essentially a company where you get what you pay for. While big management companies are charging big bucks, PSM is certainly affordable at $29/month, cheaper than some off-shore companies.

As far as quality, keep your expectations about as low as the monthly fee and you'll like PSM.

I signed up with them, asked to harden my server at 5pm est. I got the typical "investigating... will update shortly" about 30 minutes later. Wow, great! They're on the ball with this.

7 hours later I ask them for an update, just to know whether or not the process has even started yet. This time, 2 hours later I get the "We're still working on it and will update you shortly"

tick tock tick tock

10pm the next night, I get an e-mail that my server has been hardened! Sweet... granted it took 29 hours, but maybe they were busy. I shrugged it off.

Migration begins... and I decided to migrate my high traffic blogs first (bad mistake), and submit the ticket for 4 accounts at 12pm. This is when I stop making updates to the blog and inform my users any comments may be deleted when switched to a new server. Thinking it was going to be quick, I had no problem.

PSM: 1:15pm - We will look into this blah blah update shortly
    PSM: 1:27pm - We will go ahead and migrate these 4 accounts

Excellent! Moving right along, they're on my case and it'll be taken care of quick (I've migrated accounts, it doesn't take a very long time. I was just too busy this time to handle it myself)

Me: 10:15pm - Any update on this?
    PSM: 1:40am - The transfer is in progress, we'll update you
    PSM: 1:41am - The migration is complete [wow that was quick from a minute ago]

12+ hours to migrate 4 accounts that are not that large and going from cpanel to cpanel.

So now we're looking at 41+ hours worth of ticket time to harden a server and migrate 4 relatively small accounts. Bad first taste, but I'll stick with it...

-----------------

Big traffic night on my site a few days later, server crashes! Can't handle too many concurrent viewers. I first contacted them about the slowness before it crashed, then updated the 'slowness' ticket with 'Server is now down'

Nothing....

I open a new ticket now because maybe it was overlooked being part of a different ticket. I didn't receive a reply on that one either until I finally had enough, contacted a different management company and they had them fix the mess that was the state of my server. (note: it was so messed up they couldn't even remotely KVN due to crazy firewall settings)

So I go back to PSN's website and take them up on this:

We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all of our services, no questions asked! If you are not completely satisfied with our server management or monitoring services within the first 30 days of your signup for any reason at all, you will be given a full refund.

You have nothing to lose and we have nothing to gain if our service is not top-notch!

We have NO term contracts on any of our services.... stay 1 month, 1 year, 10 years! It's up to you.
    There are NO Setup Fees and NO Hidden Fees on any of our services.
    Once you sign-up, our prices will never increase and our quality of service and features will never decrease
    Their reply: down in the fine print of their TOS, it's a 3 ticket / 30 day refund (whichever comes first)... because we all know it's very easy to tell if you're satisfied with a management company within 3 tickets. hahaha.

Oh well, needless to say I put up a very little fight for my refund, but that ticket is still open. I don't expect to see it, nor do I care to. They can keep their $29, and I'll just mentally tell myself I paid them simply to migrate my data, which they did do. Granted they were completely terrible at putting accounts to the suggested IP's, but the data was migrated. So that's a plus, right?

The best part of the $29 spent was that I paid for the information that not all management companies are the same. Some (like PSN) are flat out terrible, while others are very solid.

I hope my review doesn't get deleted for whatever reason. People need to see how 'great' PSN is.
      0 Not allowed!

Yep, you get what you pay for. The little bit of money people save with PSM usually ends up costing them more in the long run. I know because I used to be a PSM customer.
      0 Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12