2 Google Plus pages need to add 1

I have 2 Google Plus pages for single business, where i wrongly created previously. For my 1st Google plus page i have 175 followers. On my 2nd Goolge Plus page i have 5 follower. In my Google local listing Goolge shows the 2nd Google Plus page only. How can i shift my existing followers on my 1st Google plus page to 2nd Goolge Plus followers ??
      0 Not allowed!

I don't think you can.. but then again with google they may have the feature and I just don't know about it.
    Mrgeekchris.com ~ It's not just a job It's a passion
    "Mistakes are proof that you are trying"
      0 Not allowed!

Probably faster to just ask the followers to join your main Google Plus site. I can't see why they wouldn't do it - it's pretty quick.
    John Rasri
    Private Label Live Chat Provider For Resellers
    GotLiveChat.com
    White Label/Brand-able live chat software solutions
      0 Not allowed!

Its Not possible to merge to pages so , should be choose 2 page because of Local Listing are more importance for websites.
      0 Not allowed!

You can not transfer your 1st Google plus(175 followers) page follower to 2nd page(5 followers) but can connect your 1st page with your Google Local listing with all followers. First go to your local listing and click on setting tab in Google plus, Then see "This page is connected to Google Maps. and click Connect to different page button" and your all 1st page followers and page will connect with your local listing.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rickymartin1 View Post
    You can not transfer your 1st Google plus(175 followers) page follower to 2nd page(5 followers) but can connect your 1st page with your Google Local listing with all followers. First go to your local listing and click on setting tab in Google plus, Then see "This page is connected to Google Maps. and click Connect to different page button" and your all 1st page followers and page will connect with your local listing.

I think this will work for you.
      0 Not allowed!