Job Opportunity: Part time telecommuting Sysadmin

Greetings:

We are looking for a part-time server manager to preside over ~6 server deployments for various business interests, including a couple high volume web applications. The workload would range from 20-40 hours some weeks (especially up front) to 2-4 hours most weeks. The job would be telecommuting entirely over e-mail and Skype. Particularly looking for someone responsive and available; not looking to harass someone at odd hours, but someone who is available in the timeframe of a couple hours if something urgent comes up on the rare occasion would be a particularly good match.

Experience with, or at least familiarity with, the following would be important:
    * Thorough, clean, organized, and well-presented documentation for the programming guys to utilize, and for your own benefit months and years down the line.
    * CentOS/RHL
    * Standard LAMP stack
    * DNS/SSL considerations
    * Apache mods, PHP extensions - installation and configuration
    * Knowledge of an appropriate scripting language to run cron tasks
    * r1soft and other backup solutions
    * Nagios, zabbix, or similar server monitoring suite
    * Server security considerations and best practices
    * PHP/MySQL/HTML/CSS/JS basics; enough to be able to manipulate basic HTML/scripts of existing websites to make things like contact forms function.

Experience that would be helpful to have but not necessary:
    * Load balancing, distributed computing (we deal with dedicated and VPS machines now, but may be dealing with things of this nature in the future)
    * Amazon's cloud offerings or similar offerings. (right now, as a quickly-available alternative server to our dedicated machines for high-availability applications)

Payment negotiable. Let me know if you have any questions. If interested in discussing further, please send me a PM and we can go from there. Hope to hear from you!

Cannot PM you since you do not have enough posts. Please send me an email at brandinarsenault [AT] oub [DOT] ca as I am interested. Thank you.

I'm also interested. My email is me <at> michaelkspears <dot> com.

My resume is http://michaelkspears.com/docs/Micha...%20Resume.docx

Server administrator

Hi,

I will be your best choice. I can provide support immediately. Lets discuss further. Looking forward to your response.

Email: jibint456 @ gmail.com

Hello,

We are available 24/7, our technicians are your best choice. If interested you may send an email to info (@) elegantsupport.com or skype : elegant support

Thumbs up

Greetings!

We would be delighted to provide the service you are looking for, if you are interested to work with a company. There are many advantages choosing us. Some of them are:

1) Experience and Expertize - We have been providing world class server management and technical support services for the past 7 years.
    2) 24x7 service
    3) Developed great tools and plugins (including nagios plugins) to help provide top level server management services.
    4) Expertized with managing AWS instances
    5) Low cost - Yes, you would be surprised to hear that we might cost less than hiring a knowledgeable and experienced individual.

We would be glad to further communicate on this. Unfortunately, you would not be able to send or receive PMs as you have not made enough posts yet. Please feel free to contact us at sales@techbrein.com if you are interested.
    || Techbrace :: 24 x 7 Outsourced Web Hosting Support since 2006
    || For Hosting Companies & Data Centres :: Helpdesk / Chat / Phone / Social Media :: cPanel / Plesk / DirectAdmin
    || Dedicated / VPS / Cloud Server Management :: Server Support On Demand :: Fully Managed Servers

Part Time System Admin

I am very much interested to do this job.I have 4 years experience in System Administration.Wating for your reply.

With Regards
    Sudip Maity
    Freelance System Administrator
    http://amiablesudip.webnode.com/

Hi,

I can't send you mail please contact me at sales@netedgetechnology.net.

My name is Adrian Alves I am Fedora Developer. I'm Looking for a job as a developer or sysadmin, I have more than 10 years as Sysadmin for unix* and linux systems.

My last job was in eapps.com as a developer building Eztemplates and CentOS RPM's.

I been maintaining pkg's like OpenLDAP POSTGRESQL JBOSS5 and more than 40 rpm's

Also i been working on IBM as a Sr. sysadmin of AIX SOLARIS RHEL CENTOS and SUSE

I had a very solid experience working with virtualization more than 3 years as a Sr.Developer like I said on my cover letter more than 40 ez templates and rpm. Am in the features of Fedora 19:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/NodeJS#Owner

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Alvesadrian

contact me at aalves{at}gmail{dot}com

Regards, Adrian.-