Need advice for a blog hosting

I plan to start a blog based on WordPress. I'd like to find a fast and stable share hosting service for blog. My budget is : $10 per month.
    Please suggestion one, thanks.

There are many good service providers out there, you get what you pay for and it seems $10.00 might be a little more than some but for that budget you are are really landing yourself in finding a reputable provider.

Do you require any specific features or panels to work with, along with locations of datacenters?
    l Dedigeeks Shared Wordpress Dedicated Established 2006
    l Leading AUSTRALIAN Hosting Provider Sydney & Melbourne Datacentres
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support SMS Hosting Alerts*
    l www.dedigeeks.com Managing Director Service Superstars

As what sparrow said, there are lots of providers out there. Just check the advertisement section and you can find one there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow-Sean View Post
    There are many good service providers out there, you get what you pay for and it seems $10.00 might be a little more than some but for that budget you are are really landing yourself in finding a reputable provider.

Do you require any specific features or panels to work with, along with locations of datacenters?
    Thanks, Sparrow. Yes, I am looking for a reputable hosting provider. I am not quite sure what specific features are needed, maybe no special requirements. Datacenter should be located in North America. Would you please suggest some?

I wish I could suggest some for you, sadly I am only limited down to ones that I have ultimately used, basing it around North America and there being quite a few locations to choose from, I'd say Hostgator is a fine choice if you are looking at a starter service *Sure* unlimited is what they offer but at least it is stable and they are reliable.

But again, there are so many options out there and you just need to look and you shall find. Generally i'd advise doing some research before making an order just in case.
    l Dedigeeks Shared Wordpress Dedicated Established 2006
    l Leading AUSTRALIAN Hosting Provider Sydney & Melbourne Datacentres
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support SMS Hosting Alerts*
    l www.dedigeeks.com Managing Director Service Superstars

Shared Hosting - Rochen.
    VPS Hosting - KnownHost.
    Hosting is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

If you check out the "Offers section" you will find lots of offers within that pricerange. But as Sparrow says, make a quick checkup on the reputation of the once you choose.
    One2Host.eu - Hosting solutions
    Email hosting - Shared hosting - Reseller - VPS - Dedicated servers
    Linux Servers - Plesk - MySQL/php - 24/7 servermonitoring - More than 150 one-click installation applications - Money back guarantee
    Twitter: @one2host

Quote Originally Posted by skyfree View Post
    Thanks, Sparrow. Yes, I am looking for a reputable hosting provider. I am not quite sure what specific features are needed, maybe no special requirements. Datacenter should be located in North America. Would you please suggest some?
    Nearly any good shared hosting account will work for a Wordpress blog. Per forum rules, we can only recommend companies we have actually used. I can recommend MDDHosting.com from personal experience with their VPS products, and know that their shared hosting customers are very happy with the service. Your Wordpress blog will fit nicely into their basic, lowest cost hosting account.

I use Hostgator's shared hosting for almost 1 year now and put 10+ wp blogs. Never had any problems, their business hosting account is only $10.36 per month. If you don't want to encounter problems when your traffic rises. Then just install a WP caching plug in.
    Extreme SEO Philippines - Reliable SEO in Philippines with Proven Track Record
    Also Offer Social Media Optimization Service

How widespread is the audience of your website? If you are only targeting a local market you may want to choose a provider who has a datacenter near you.
    SceneGroup.net - Providing a better web hosting experience since 2001
    Shared Web Hosting, VPS, Managed VPS, Dedicated Servers and Managed Dedicated Servers

www.scenegroup.net

Quote Originally Posted by johnwho View Post
    I use Hostgator's shared hosting for almost 1 year now and put 10+ wp blogs.
    That's a good reason to stay away from hosts that allow you to place unlimited domains on an account with unlimited disk space and bandwidth. I don't want my single website account competing for resources with all the other accounts on the server acting as reseller accounts hosting hundreds of websites each.
    Hosting is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

I am using MDDHosting at the moment. Their servers seems awesome. Decent amount of MySQL concurrent connections. (25) php limits are high. max_file_upload_size = 100M (Fantastic for a shared host)
    This is my wordpress blog : http://smartphonegeeks.in
    Never had any downtime/problems so far since I moved to MDD a week ago.
    Their basic plan - 6.xx$ monthly, should fit you well.
    From the past experiences, I dont recommend HostGator.
    You can also check : SpeedySparrow.com

Your budget is OK if you are only looking at a shared account. I think you might want to bump the budget up slightly if you are looking into a VPS server at this point. Keep in mind you get what you pay for in todays world. If you are going to spend all the time setting this blog up and working on traffic for it, do you want it slowed down or lost all together from a cheap/budget host? A hosting company that has been around awhile and has good reviews is a good place to start. I would also see what the backup plan is with your new host before you sign up. At that lower rate you may not have any backup included.
    M3Server - Celebrating 20 years of hosting
    Fully Managed Shared, Virtual & Dedicated Servers
    Chris Stach - chris@m3server.com
    http://www.m3server.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow-Sean View Post
    I wish I could suggest some for you, sadly I am only limited down to ones that I have ultimately used, basing it around North America and there being quite a few locations to choose from, I'd say Hostgator is a fine choice if you are looking at a starter service *Sure* unlimited is what they offer but at least it is stable and they are reliable.

But again, there are so many options out there and you just need to look and you shall find. Generally i'd advise doing some research before making an order just in case.
    I second hostgator. I have 2 plans with them and they are all for WP sites. They use fantastico so it'll take you all of 2 seconds to set up your site.

Quote Originally Posted by crates View Post
    I second hostgator. I have 2 plans with them and they are all for WP sites. They use fantastico so it'll take you all of 2 seconds to set up your site.

Just. Please, as a favor to me. Do not rely on Fantastico to update your WP install. Sign up for the newsletter and security alerts at WordPress and update manually if need be each version. I'd hate to see someone create a security hole in a network if it can be helped.
    WHT is now used as the Universal Hosting Helpdesk.

Maybe you can try NameCheap / web-hosting.com (Unlimited Bandwidth).
    Their support is great