Hybrid View

Question For those of you with a Pocket PC Phone or just a Pocket PC ?

OK.. so, I got a T-Mobile Pocket PC Phone, been with them for a long time, no complaints by me so far. I travel alot and their service always seems there for me.

Anyway.. wondering, since we are all in the same business in some way or another, what do you use your Pocket PC Phone or Pocket PC for? Any must-have software you can recommend or that you would not be without?

I have the internet service on this thing, and have FTP and Telnet software already, as well as checking POP email. Got all the basics I think covered already but I am sure there is stuff out there people are using that I have not thought of yet.

So.. any recommendations from users? Anything that will make me more efficient and informed is appreciated.

aIf you are on the road alot, MAP SOFTWARE! Just make sure to download the map for where you are going.
    Ask about custom logo design! :: TalkSka.com - Your source for Ska News and Forums. Join today!
    AIM=IQPhat
    MSN=xshare101@hotmail.com
    EMAIL=Use the board's email system, please.

aIf you are on the road alot, MAP SOFTWARE! Just make sure to download the map for where you are going.
    :: Unlimited Reseller Hosting :: Host UNLIMITED DOMAINS resell web hosting services at your own price and brand. Complete transparency in every aspect...
    Special Windows Reseller plans Now Available
    :: R-e-s-e-l-l-e-r-H-o-s-t-i-n-g-S-i-t-e-.c-o-m ::

WWW.RESELLERHOSTINGSITE.COM

hmm and also you really need extra batteries.
    :: Unlimited Reseller Hosting :: Host UNLIMITED DOMAINS resell web hosting services at your own price and brand. Complete transparency in every aspect...
    Special Windows Reseller plans Now Available
    :: R-e-s-e-l-l-e-r-H-o-s-t-i-n-g-S-i-t-e-.c-o-m ::

WWW.RESELLERHOSTINGSITE.COM

The three primary uses are:

1) Taking phone calls,
    2) Accessing and Answering Email,
    3) Restarting services on servers in WHM

The web browsing feature is killer. I highly recommend the PPC Phone if you're in an area with coverage.

Take care,

Brian
    :: 1StopWebHosting.com :: - Professional Web Hosting Services
    ::
    :: Featuring the CPanel Control Panel running on CENTOS Linux servers
    :: We offer Shared Web Hosting, Business Hosting, Java / J2EE Servers and Dedicated Server solutions.

make sure you have the latest firmware, i upgraded and it fixed some of the probems with freezing.

Originally posted by kylec
    make sure you have the latest firmware, i upgraded and it fixed some of the probems with freezing.
    I agree 100%. Not only does it fix the problems but web surfing speed is increased significantly. All in all, an excellent upgrade.

Also, on a non-related topic. If you have a Pocket PC, and need a decent game, check out Atomic Cannon:

http://www.isotope244.com/games.html

Its a cool game and a great way to kill time in a car/bus/train ride - and/or a boring meeting. (Just turn the sound off.)

I purchased the Elite edition which by itself is cool, but the developer has been sending out subscribers the BETA of the next version which has some nice features.

Take care,

Brian
    :: 1StopWebHosting.com :: - Professional Web Hosting Services
    ::
    :: Featuring the CPanel Control Panel running on CENTOS Linux servers
    :: We offer Shared Web Hosting, Business Hosting, Java / J2EE Servers and Dedicated Server solutions.

My PPC has been sitting in its cradle. Just another expensive paperweight .

...Can I have it? I really think I deserve one, and I have no money.
    Ask about custom logo design! :: TalkSka.com - Your source for Ska News and Forums. Join today!
    AIM=IQPhat
    MSN=xshare101@hotmail.com
    EMAIL=Use the board's email system, please.