Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Facebook likes ?

Hi,friends how can we get more likes and Hits on Facebook page ?
      0 Not allowed!

If you share something useful for others or informative then other facebook member will like it. You can send your shared info on your facebook page to other member or share it in groups. It will help to increase likes.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by David Acer View Post
    Hi,friends how can we get more likes and Hits on Facebook page ?
    if you have optimized facebook netwrok I mean you have nice friend circle then it will be more chance to get more like from your friend. or if you have a facebook like button on your website or blog site where you are getting lost of traffic then it will be more chance to get like from them if your article or content is more interested to them
      0 Not allowed!

Just Share and Let the People Like your page.
      0 Not allowed!

5. Add your Facebook page Like Button to your website(s) and newsletters. You could also use the Facebook Like Box, which shows the faces of your fans and especially the faces of your visitor's friends who have already likes the page - this will additionally increase your likes.

Some Facebook pages promise discounts and promotions if you like their page, which is against Facebook promotion guidelines. It's better not to use this tactic since your page might get suspended.
      0 Not allowed!

There are programs which allow you Like Exchange!!
    Try Google with keywords Facebook Like Exchange !!

You could also try FanSlave dot com

But these likes are not genuine so you may get lots of likes but i dont think you will get any conversion or sales for your products !!
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by bzforum View Post
    There are programs which allow you Like Exchange!!
    Try Google with keywords Facebook Like Exchange !!

You could also try FanSlave dot com

But these likes are not genuine so you may get lots of likes but i dont think you will get any conversion or sales for your products !!
    very very bad idea to get like through like exchange program! I think this type of exchange will only increase like nothings else
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by seoexp102 View Post
    very very bad idea to get like through like exchange program! I think this type of exchange will only increase like nothings else
    I said the Same thing

0 Not allowed!

Unless you target 'free of cost' likes , you may consider the Facebook's Ads app to increase your likes...

You will need to bear some costs of course, Pay per Click or Pay per Impression and so on...
      0 Not allowed!

Post that type of content which will encourage visitors to like that content and share it with their network. Mostly people are attracted by the funny and surprising images and video so that type of content on your facebook wall. Embedded facebook fan box on your blog will also help to increase facebook likes and it is also good for the popularity of your blog.
      0 Not allowed!

Two words: Be Awesome
      0 Not allowed!

Make your Facebook Page interesting by posting and sharing unique information. It is not necessary that all your posts should fall under the purpose of the page. Take Polls, announce discounts or events, post a lot of pictures. Promote your page by sharing it on your other social networks like twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc and also with your own network of friends on Facebook.
      0 Not allowed!

To get higher traffic from facebook, one should have a strong reputation at facebook. Sharing links on daily basis is irritating for others. So, share ideas and support others, and make relationship stronger and stronger.
      0 Not allowed!

share the page in your required area. Like if some one have a graphic designing company in NY, USA. So try to post in the pages related to the graphics you can search them with keyword "creative graphic designing firm in NY"
      0 Not allowed!

You can organize some mini contest or giveaways. Then you will get about average 100 likes in a day. Promote via other social media such as twitter will help as well.
      0 Not allowed!

Post content that people are interested in reading is the often-told advice on this- but it seems obvious.

We found that offering competitions with giveaway prizes, discounts, free ebooks or whatever, has worked quite well. As with all things it's about fitting your offering to the market. You need to be promoting the facebook page outside of FB and assume most visitors have a FB account.

If you're starting from zero, it's best to try and offer content that is more general (as general as you can get without failing your primary message) and then overtime as friends of friends of friends begin to like the page, you can narrow your content and try to hit the market directly. It's definitely not easy and I would not advise trying any "service" which promises a certain number of likes for a price. It'll do your business better to grow legitimately.
      0 Not allowed!

When you sell your products to customers, or advertise, make sure to promote your facebook page as well. Include it in the ad, or whatever.

Get the word out.
      0 Not allowed!

Follow these tips for increase facebook likes...

Put that code in your site or blog
    Participate in some popular video site and make some funny videos
    Participate other social media sites
      0 Not allowed!

Create a facebook fan page and promote this page by placing Ads on facebook or share in across your friend list then so on it will be pass on to friends of friends etc. Thus, you will get many likes.
      0 Not allowed!

I notice comments and statements about how Facebook can suspend you for using accounts for promotions etc. I do not know what to think of this because if you watch tv, some of the biggest companies do this all the time. You see commercials advertising these things daily.
      0 Not allowed!

Put a big facebook widget on your homepage
      0 Not allowed!

Some-one can offer you facebook likes in bulk quantity. But those all likes will come from fake profiles. So if you want to get relevant and original likes then you have to keep patience. And keep updating your fan page. Follow this way and keep patience you will definitely got likes..
      0 Not allowed!

The best way to make sense for your social pages - is to help people to resolve their issues and never try to sell something. People hate sellers.

Just do provide great content (it can be off topic) that really awesome. People will like it.
      0 Not allowed!

Make your page interesting with good posts , then you can spend few hrs in searching some related pages and ask them to exchange likes with you.Also you can check similar pages and make a list from their fans and try to add them 1st as friends then suggest your page to them ( I don`t know if it`s legal , but I know a lot of guys are doing that! ).
      0 Not allowed!

You should have to optimize your business profile very descriptive and attractive.Increase you business network and join more relevant groups. Share the video and fresh content information.
      0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast