Web Hosting Network is Hiring (2 Positions)

Web Hosting Network has been providing web hosting since 1997.

We have built our reputation on customer support, and it remains the cornerstone of our business. Web Hosting Network is currently looking for experienced customer support staff who are interested in joining our team. If you work out of home or your a student looking to burn some extra hours......

We are looking to add 2-3 people to our support staff over the next few weeks due to the loss of some of our staff. We are looking for someone with a willingness to learn and work in with a team.

If you believe you have a well above average understanding of how our web hosting and control panel systems work, and are interested in working part or full time, Please send your resume and references in to us at sales@www-hosting.net

We are looking for people with the backgrounds in the following:

{*} RedHat Linux 6.2-7.1
    {*} PHP
    {*} mySQL
    {*} Perl
    {*} SSI
    {*} SSL
    {*} Apache
    {*} ProFTPd
    {*} DNS
    {*} CPanel and WHM

Other Requirements

{*} Good standard of English
    {*} Ability to work in a team environment
    {*} Willingness to learn
    {*} Good customer relations standard
    {*} Can work well under stress
    {*} Be at least 18 years of age
    {*} Can work unsupervised

Your Pay will depend on the depth of experience you have, we usually pay per ticket, but if you can show you are Senior Tech material, we can maybe work something else out

Hey I am very interested, email me i.p@home.com or icq me 77841730.

I am alright with servers, very good with people and webdesign!

Email has been sent, to everyone else that sent me an email, sorry that it took so long, but I had quite a busy week.

I sent an email to all who responded. I am looking to fill these positions by next week.