Internet Infrastructure Coalition (i2Coalition) Co-Founder and Public Policy Chair David Snead and Co-Founder and Board Chair Christian Dawson this week traveled to cPanel’s “Hands on Houston” conference to receive their “Best Market Citizen” award.

http://www.i2coalition.com/wp-conten...ge-224x300.jpg

“A goal we continually strive to accomplish is to nurture and improve the hosting industry by making strategic decisions with consideration for market impact, and i2Coalition is a prime example of that,” said Aaron Phillips, cPanel’s Chief Business Officer. “As a proud founding member of i2coalition we are pleased to present them with this award, and thank them for their leadership in the Internet infrastructure community.”

Since its inception, i2Coaliton has been fighting to support those who build the nuts and bolts of the internet. i2Coalition believes the continued growth of the Internet is vital for growing an environment of innovation both globally and domestically, and seeks to foster growth within the Internet infrastructure industry by driving others to harness the Internet’s full potential.

“We are proud of the work we have done with i2Coalition, and would like to thank cPanel for this award,” said i2Coalition’s Snead. “cPanel was a founding member of i2Coalition, and their assistance has allowed us to make the progress we have made on behalf of our member companies to move our industry forward with one voice.”