Smile Looking for Web Hosting Marketing / Content Guru

My name is Neil Ghuman and I would like to get into the web hosting business and am looking for an experienced marketer to help me get this off the ground and become successful. Here is what I bring to the table:

1) Investment and money.
    2) A 42U rack which is empty and has 60 amps of power ready for some servers.
    3) I have a good connection at the best data center in Seattle, WA with a 100mb unlimited commit on a 1GB port. It can be expanded to 10gb if we can generate enough business.
    4) I bring a vast amount of networking knowledge including but not limited to building servers, provisioning them, switch management, firewall management, dns, voip, etc.
    5) I am ready to invest with someone who wants to be extremely successful.
    6) Solid Advertising budget
    7) A great domain-GetAHost

What I am missing:
    1) Website design skills
    2) Marketing skills
    3) Hosting company experience
    4) Content writing experience

An ideal web hosting company in my opinion would have a cloud servers, dedicated servers, vps servers, shared hosting, and offer linux and windows os and have a presence in the USA and Canada.

I am reaching out to you to see if you or anyone you can refer me to can fill in the missing pieces to my puzzle, is very motivated, wants to be successful and has the proper past experience to build a successful hosting company. I am looking for someone US based and who would be willing to meet in person to put together a business plan. I am also interested in buying a pre-existing business which can be rebranded and taken to the next level. Please let me know if this is something you would be interested in or please pass this email to someone you may know who fits the bill.
    Neil Ghuman
    IT Manager for Motorcycle Market, a Motorcycle Accessories company
    IT Manager for Get A Host and Get A Backup
    Looking to purchase established hosting companies for $XXX to $XX,XXX

Quote Originally Posted by getahost1 View Post
    My name is Neil Ghuman and I would like to get into the web hosting business and am looking for an experienced marketer to help me get this off the ground and become successful. Here is what I bring to the table:

1) Investment and money.
    2) A 42U rack which is empty and has 60 amps of power ready for some servers.
    3) I have a good connection at the best data center in Seattle, WA with a 100mb unlimited commit on a 1GB port. It can be expanded to 10gb if we can generate enough business.
    4) I bring a vast amount of networking knowledge including but not limited to building servers, provisioning them, switch management, firewall management, dns, voip, etc.
    5) I am ready to invest with someone who wants to be extremely successful.
    6) Solid Advertising budget
    7) A great domain-GetAHost

What I am missing:
    1) Website design skills
    2) Marketing skills
    3) Hosting company experience
    4) Content writing experience

An ideal web hosting company in my opinion would have a cloud servers, dedicated servers, vps servers, shared hosting, and offer linux and windows os and have a presence in the USA and Canada.

I am reaching out to you to see if you or anyone you can refer me to can fill in the missing pieces to my puzzle, is very motivated, wants to be successful and has the proper past experience to build a successful hosting company. I am looking for someone US based and who would be willing to meet in person to put together a business plan. I am also interested in buying a pre-existing business which can be rebranded and taken to the next level. Please let me know if this is something you would be interested in or please pass this email to someone you may know who fits the bill.
    I would like to contact you about this, I have consulted with many small hosts getting them started, setting up their site, billing, etc.

I outsource design work, content writing and some marketing management when it comes to affiliates, etc.

Where are you located?

I am located in the Seattle Washington Area. Please PM me your email address and lets further our conversation. Thank you.
    Neil Ghuman

Quote Originally Posted by getahost1 View Post
    I am located in the Seattle Washington Area. Please PM me your email address and lets further our conversation. Thank you.
    I am unable to send pms I guess so email me shan at urgentfury dot com

Email sent.
    Neil Ghuman

let me try that one again shane at urgentfury dot com I guess I fat fingered it sorry

Email sent, let me know if you get it.
    Neil Ghuman

It was a pleasure talking with you today Neil, I love when someone actually has a plan