Post Hello all i need make small data center

Hello every body I'm internet provider for Data Center Link.net in Egypt

i'm need to make data center we have in egypt 3 or 4 ISP i can to to take from every one 8 mb/s it'll cost at least 1000$/month it'll be 4x8mb/s from 4 provider first link.net,tedata.net,nile-online.net,soficom.com.eg,

an all i need when any body search for the ip location find it with my data center name

Do i need fiber or connectivity and how much it may cost me ?

i'm very interested i have 48 servers and routers and every thing

between me and the centeral in our place is 23 metters so it's near to me

and i want to know how to configute the server and know how it'l works with me and how make the 4 provider to be 1 provider in the end and the last provider will be my own data center
    WWW.BANHAVPS.COM VPS AND DEDICATED SERVERS

So I'm not entirely sure I understand here..

You work or are the owner of an ISP in Egypt called Data Center Link.net, and want to.. build a datacenter?

Or do you mean you need to create a proper environment for your 48 servers?

Is this just for your own equipment, or is this a desire to create an actual full-blown datacenter from which you will sell dedicated servers and/or colocation space? (If the latter, you're in for a lot more than you think, if you think 32 mb/s of bandwidth is going to cut it.)

The last part you mention, 4 providers all in use, means you're going to be needing a BGP-capable router on your end.

Quote Originally Posted by Nex7 View Post
    So I'm not entirely sure I understand here..

You work or are the owner of an ISP in Egypt called Data Center Link.net, and want to.. build a datacenter?

Or do you mean you need to create a proper environment for your 48 servers?

Is this just for your own equipment, or is this a desire to create an actual full-blown datacenter from which you will sell dedicated servers and/or colocation space? (If the latter, you're in for a lot more than you think, if you think 32 mb/s of bandwidth is going to cut it.)

The last part you mention, 4 providers all in use, means you're going to be needing a BGP-capable router on your end.

Ok i'll need to just own equipment and i'll get 100mb/s and make the iplocation be in my host name example

1.1.1.1 ip location Egypt - cairo - xxxx (xxxx will be the name that i'll chose )

this all i need right now in the future i'll make afull data center

lol, its hard to understand what you need help with since I know I can't understand you and others will have issues too... try and find somebody thats knows english to help or try Google's Translator.

i want to have my servers in my own place

The one part I think I understood was that you wanted someone to dins your datacenter name when they search for the IP's. If this is the most important part of what you are looking to do , you will need to contact your local Internet Registrar for Egypt: RIPE.net

RIPE will be able to grant you your own IP space and then you can locate your servers in any pre-built datancenter and appear as your own datacenter. I hope this helps.
    - Donovan K
    Want to monitor and manage your customers Windows systems by Client software, web portal, or mobile phone?
    Automated scripts, patching, and remote access too? Ask me how!

Quote Originally Posted by dspkable View Post
    The one part I think I understood was that you wanted someone to dins your datacenter name when they search for the IP's. If this is the most important part of what you are looking to do , you will need to contact your local Internet Registrar for Egypt: RIPE.net

RIPE will be able to grant you your own IP space and then you can locate your servers in any pre-built datancenter and appear as your own datacenter. I hope this helps.
    You are know what i need Thank you very much

i think in egypt afrinic.net

i need some body expert in this fieled help me in this

is there any body know what i need

i need to make VPN
    Last edited by Mike V; 09-26-2008 at 10:48 PM. Reason: Merged posts