If you an asian or chinese, STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM Enom.com

Enom AGAIN and again horror, I can`t renew my domains!

over 6 days I waiting for simple renewal .tw and .cn expired 40 domains and still nothing!! Even new register domains.
    now many clietns's domain has been expried and website unactive ,my clients almost got carzy and angry ( very ) !!

Now the domain has expired and we have no way to renew it. And i feel they even do not care about this.

Also, They simple don't have any support, I try to contact them more than 10 tickets 6 days and everytime they simple don`t reading my messages,They just ask me to post my problem again and again and again,or tell me "We will keep you updated on the status of this issue as we receive more information.
    "

God!! But problem still there. if enom is wordld largest registrar, i think it's a joke. because enom 's cuetomer support sucks.

Sorry if my english bad! I just want everybody know, If you want choice enom be your registrar ,Becareful enom's support.

Thanks

This is exactly the reason why you should renew your domains at least 1 month before expiry. So issues like this have time to get sorted out. Then if they don't get them sorted, there is time to transfer them away.

Are you an eNom ETP? If not. You should be asking your up-level eNom Reseller for support. Not eNom. eNom only provide support to their ETP's and retail customers. Not to customers of their Resellers.
    Signature Under Construction.

Quote Originally Posted by stu2 View Post
    This is exactly the reason why you should renew your domains at least 1 month before expiry. So issues like this have time to get sorted out. Then if they don't get them sorted, there is time to transfer them away.

Are you an eNom ETP? If not. You should be asking your up-level eNom Reseller for support. Not eNom. eNom only provide support to their ETP's and retail customers. Not to customers of their Resellers.
    We use awbs system for our service, and our account an ETP accoumt, i submit tickets direct to enom's support system.

retail customer mean enom retail account?

Today best big joke, their staff still think their system is ok, no problem.....

GOD~~~~~~ Over 6 days. they still think everything is ok, problem has been resolve.

===============
    Apologies for the delay in response, as I was not in the office during the weekend. This was a global issues that our developers were able to resolve on Friday. You should have had no issue renewing or changing the DNS on your domains. If you are having further issues, please supply us with the domains that are experiencing these issues so that we can look into the issues further.
    ================

i use resellerclub since it's cheaper then enom. beside that, there is some other cheaper reseller too. like onlinenic, etc.

Blaming others for your inability to renew domains in a timely fashion? eNom provides tools to help you keep track of your registrations and renewals.

Quote Originally Posted by steventay View Post
    retail customer mean enom retail account?
    Yes @ eNomCentral

Quote Originally Posted by iamscript
    Today best big joke, their staff still think their system is ok, no problem.....

GOD~~~~~~ Over 6 days. they still think everything is ok, problem has been resolve.
    Have you tried calling them?

Quote Originally Posted by iamscript View Post
    Sorry, but what has it to do with Asian or Chinese here??

Quote Originally Posted by Acroplex View Post
    Blaming others for your inability to renew domains in a timely fashion?
    Good registrars should make sure even last minute renewals or transfers go through smoothly. These are THEIR responsibility. Having said that, we have to bear in mind that sloppy people are everywhere, from rank and file to senior management, from registrars to governments, so it's in OUR interest to leave some room for THEM.
    Co-Founder @HostHideout. Profoundly influenced by #Bauhaus, @Nameslave unrepentantly embraces #Minimalism with a bias for functionality, color theory and pixel precision: a #multimedia messenger in the McLuhan sense. His totally irrelevant M.Ed. dissertation examines Organizational Culture and Change Management. He also likes Patrik Ervell, Wong Kar-wai and IKEA.

Hey nameslave, haven't seen you around in a while

More Spam? I leave the Mods to deal with the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Acroplex View Post
    Hey nameslave, haven't seen you around in a while
    Nice to see you here too. I have been around all along, just not posting much at DNForum though.
    Co-Founder @HostHideout. Profoundly influenced by #Bauhaus, @Nameslave unrepentantly embraces #Minimalism with a bias for functionality, color theory and pixel precision: a #multimedia messenger in the McLuhan sense. His totally irrelevant M.Ed. dissertation examines Organizational Culture and Change Management. He also likes Patrik Ervell, Wong Kar-wai and IKEA.

what does being asian have to do with domain names??

Quote Originally Posted by FreshFroot View Post
    what does being asian have to do with domain names??
    The OP probably meant those living in the Asian region.

Maybe you should consider working with registrars in the Asia if you are residing in Asia, so that it won't take up such a long time due to time difference.