Great programming resources

Hello guys

I was thinking why not share some of the resources that I am using for learning programming so that someone might get benefit of them.

I am learning php from codeacademy and I have learned basics of html and css from codeacademy too. It's great way to learn code and do whatever you want with your code, you can practice on this site as well.

I was watching videos at khan academy too but this doing myself by writing code and checking its results I must say codeacademy a better way of learning code.

Thanks

Do you know lynda.com? It has quite a few courses on various programming languages.

Yes I know lynda.com dear but its paid so these days I am not putting cash on it. I was using lynda.com in past for learning strategies about SEO and link building and it was a great help but 1 month subscription only lasts for a month .
    Anyway I can get its membership next month for sure but its not the end to learn.

If you want free you can check out Coursera!

Code academy is very good site to use to learn all sorts of programming skills and languages.

tutts+ and nettuts+ have a lot of good free tutorials:
    https://www.google.bg/search?q=tutsp...OeXc8gfkloHgDg

I started learning PHP with good books from sitepoint. They have great book for starting PHP, mySQL and Object oriented PHP (a must I think!)

Easy to read with great example.

Great programming resources

Hi,
    I try to learn all programmation langages is openclassrooms
    it's easy and gives exemples for beginniners and pro

Adriana Blake

I am trying to learn from Lynda.com it is great website and providing all kind of programming language courses like web designing, developing and 3D animation.

Yes amybouchard7, Lynda.com is a great web tutorial

Great programming resource

Initially, I started learning from books and later moved to W3schools website for learning programming basic. This website has really helped me to build strong foundation in beginning.

Yes Nathaniel D, W3C is helpfull for both kind of webmaster: beginners and prof