Netherlands Quality VPS

I'm looking for a Netherlands VPS and the quality of service has to be great. Guaranteed resources would be a better option as I'd need a good amount of stability on the server but I can't go for a dedicated server.

I've already tried Infinitetech in the past, it had the stability I wanted but I had other issues with them. I've also tried vpsslim and hostineuro but wasn't satisfied. Lastly, I am moving from providerservice (Germany). Any recommendations?
    Last edited by AsadMoeen; 09-23-2013 at 02:35 AM.

Can you please tell us what is your budget and your requirements in terms of HDD, RAM, CPU etc...?
    LVPSHosting.com|Virtual Private Servers|Dedicated Servers|
    Managed Hosting Solution|24/7/365 Support
    Datacentar and servers location: Holland, Europe

I am already using services from below two providers:
    Ramnode - Maximum performance for the money with very good stability. These guys are real performance freaks and provide a great level of transparency about their support operations rather than just saying " We found some issues and have fixed it now." Using them for almost 3.5 months and so far very satisfied.

Iniz - Using them for almost 2 months and their node stability and network performance are really awesome! Not used any of their SSD plans so not sure abut the high performance plans.

Other provider in my short list:
    Digital Ocean - I have not used them but should be a really nice place if you are a developer. Even though their services are unmanaged, they look like very newbie as well as developer friendly provider with a huge satisfied customer base.

My experiences are limited and have not used them for a long time. You should also wait for responses from other users.

Thanks,
    mmn

Dual/Quad Core.
    2GB Ram.
    60+GB HDD.
    Xen.

About 20 euros/m maximum.

Quote Originally Posted by mmn357157 View Post
    I am already using services from below two providers:
    Ramnode - Maximum performance for the money with very good stability. These guys are real performance freaks and provide a great level of transparency about their support operations rather than just saying " We found some issues and have fixed it now." Using them for almost 3.5 months and so far very satisfied.

Iniz - Using them for almost 2 months and their node stability and network performance are really awesome! Not used any of their SSD plans so not sure abut the high performance plans.

Other provider in my short list:
    Digital Ocean - I have not used them but should be a really nice place if you are a developer. Even though their services are unmanaged, they look like very newbie as well as developer friendly provider with a huge satisfied customer base.

My experiences are limited and have not used them for a long time. You should also wait for responses from other users.

Thanks,
    mmn

Forgot to mention explicitly, they all provide services in Netherlands.

Thanks,
    mmn