Hybrid View

Swiftway IP transit and Protected MPLS transport offers

Swiftway, a leading International business provider (http://www.swiftway.net)known for its excellent support and services is one of the largest reseller of direct carrier bandwidth worldwide.

IP transit

We currently have special offers for:

Level3 - Europe. 1 gigabit and 10 gigabit ports available.
    Nlayer - Europe and the USA
    TInet - Europe and the USA
    SWIFTWAY AS35017 - Europe and the USA 44 POPs available!

Superspecial1
    1 gigabit dedicated flatfee unmetered for Euro 799,- / month

Superspecial2
    10 gigabit dedicated flatfee unmetered for Euro 7999,- / month

Protected MPLS Transport
    Contract term 24 months
    Many locations onnet - ask for details

Europe MPLS transport Point to Point
    1 Gbps / 250 Mbps CDR Monthly Euro 149,- Setup one time Euro 799,-
    1 Gbps /500 Mbps CDR Monthly Euro 249,- Setup one time Euro 799,-
    1 Gbps flatfee CDR Monthly Euro 399,- Setup one time Euro 799,-

10Gbps / 2,5Gbps CDR Monthly Euro 749,- Setup one time Euro 4999,-
    10Gbps / flatfee Monthly Euro 1499,- Setup one time Euro 4999,-

Transatlantic Protected MPLS transport

From Various locations in Europe to

60 Hudson, New York 1 gbps Monthly Euro 1499,- Setup one time Euro 1999,-
    60 Hudson, New York 2 gbps Monthly Euro 2499,- Setup one time Euro 1999,-

350E Cermak, Chicago 1 gbps Monthly Euro 1999,- Setup one time Euro 1999,-
    350E Cermak, Chicago 1 gbps Monthly Euro 2999,- Setup one time Euro 1999,-

Transport 60 Hudson, New York to 350E Cermak, Chicago.

Example MPLS transport link within USA. More locations available.

1 Gbps Monthly Euro 999,- Setup one time Euro 1999,-
    2 Gbps Monthly Euro 1499,- Setup one time Euro 1999,-

Contact sales@swiftway.net with the following information

- What company you represent
    - In what location do you need your port?
    - What port capacity do you need? 1 gigabit, 10 gigabit, 100 gigabit ?
    - The commitment are you looking for?
    - What carriers you consider (optional) ?.

Why buy bandwidth through Swiftway?

Many end users and providers alike will find that dealing directly with carriers and bandwidth providers can be very troublesome, slow and relatively expensive. We can help you to get the best prices from these carriers worldwide.
    Swiftway and our partners already commit to large volumes of bandwidth from various carriers in worldwide locations. Use our purchasing power to get the best deals available.

Swiftway is a business Internet provider of turn key Internet services based in Europe, the USA and Asia. These services include cloud, CDN, server management, colocation and dedicated servers. The company has been in continuous operation since 2003 and offers its services to demanding firms in over 60 countries the world over.

Our website: http://www.swiftway.net
    WHT wiki: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/wiki/Swiftway
    Mail to sales@swiftway.co.uk for questions, orders or details.
    Follow us on Twitter 5300+ followers

Contact Swiftway:

Mail: sales@swiftway.net
    Phone: 0048 8574 1111 0 8:00 - 16:00 CET
    Customers will have access to a 24/7 emergency phone number.
    Swiftway.net Your Business deserves our Quality - Experts on Hand since 2005. Europe & US locations, we operate our own network AS35017 Support response time <15 minutes 24/7
    Introducing our new Entry level server line ! Support response time <15 minutes 24/7. Technology Fast 50 & Fast 500 award winning for multiple years, Your Business deserves Swiftway Quality.

Hi, we are having difficulty getting ahold of anyone at swiftway, is there a number we can call?

Quote Originally Posted by enteracloud View Post
    Hi, we are having difficulty getting ahold of anyone at swiftway, is there a number we can call?
    Our office number is 0048 8574 11110 and is reachable from Monday to Friday 8:00 to 16:00 CET outside office hours it switches to fax acceptation mode for now.
    Clients have a 24/7 number to escalate emergency tickets, i assume you are not currently a client.
    Furthermore we can be reached for:

Sales requests on sales@swiftway.co.uk or sales@swiftway.net with a average response time of 1 hour during business hours and 8 hours outside business hours.

Support requests on support@swiftway.co.uk with an average response time of 15 minutes 24/7

Billing requests during office hours only Monday to Friday 8:00 to 16:00 CET response depends on the complexity of the request.
    Swiftway.net Your Business deserves our Quality - Experts on Hand since 2005. Europe & US locations, we operate our own network AS35017 Support response time <15 minutes 24/7
    Introducing our new Entry level server line ! Support response time <15 minutes 24/7. Technology Fast 50 & Fast 500 award winning for multiple years, Your Business deserves Swiftway Quality.

Hi, we are a current customer and have been working with Raymond to try and get pricing. Raymond told us the deal that we wanted to sign this week was no longer available and so we wanted to try and see what alternative prices/deals/configurations were available. Unfortunately I have not heard back from him since Wednesday and when we called the office we got a fax machine on the main number. Also we don't have any other contact information for support. I am not sure if maybe Raymond is away or if you are just really busy but I spent a lot of time talking about how great Swiftway/Eureka was to my business partners and why we should go this route versus direct and know my judgement is being questioned.

Hi, we are a current customer and have been working with Raymond to try and get pricing. Raymond told us the deal that we wanted to sign this week was no longer available
    Is this an IP transit deal or a dedicated server deal? many specials are only valid for a limited time or until out of stock.

I spent a lot of time talking about how great Swiftway/Eureka was to my business partners and why we should go this route versus direct and know my judgement is being questioned.
    A lot of our customers recommend us to their business partners and this is something we love to see. Swiftway gets a lot of its business by customers sending their business partners our way.
    Please PM me the ticket ID and i will make sure one of our account managers will look into your sales question.