Zogty Guest
    I have been with XygenHosting for 2 months which is basically from the start of their company. I finally have felt the need to express my experience with them. Since when i first submitted my order they have provided swift, quality and stable vps hosting for me. Since i am new to vps hosting i have opened ALOT of support tickets and anything i ask they answer in a quick and calm mannor. I have called there custom support somtimes and they walk me through on the phone step by step until the problem was resolved. They have a great technical support team and there prices arent the lowest but i wouldnt mind paying there prices as i am paying for a quality and great provider. I highly recommend if you are new to VPS hosting and would like to have a great learning experience and have good customer support you try out XygenHosting and i dont know how to work the report on here but i use VPS 1 with them and um my hostname for my VPS is s3.solarirc.net if you need anything else to verify feel free to contact me in a pm or email me.
    Email Zogty@SolarIRC.net
    IRC Server: IRC.SolarIRC.net (VPS Server: S3.SolarIRC.net)

Thank you for the nice review Zogty. We greatly you as one of our customers and glad that you are going to continue to use our services.