Hybrid View

Plesk 7.0 Friends arrived

Have you installed Plesk 7.0 the interface was really cool.. discuss about it here

Quote Originally Posted by ebookmania
    Have you installed Plesk 7.0 the interface was really cool.. discuss about it here
    Ummm.... Plesk 7.0 is *old*? They're up to 7.5.4 I believe.

Moved to Hosting Software and Control Panels.

ebookmania, can you tell us what specifically you'd like to know? Did you intend to ask about an old version of Plesk?

Lois
    "Do what you can, where you are, with what you have." – Theodore Roosevelt

I must comment.. this threads title and the initial post is rather unusual.

Plesk 7 is very old anyways. Plesk "Reloaded" is the new version for Linux, and 7.5.4 for Windows

These aren't legit posts by the op, they were posted in the hopes of driving traffic/seo to the links in his sig. I've had quite a few similiar posts on my forums with the same language and odd comments the last couple of months. This has been labled silent spamming. The sites are nothing more than seo'd adsense pages.

Quote Originally Posted by sshepherd
    These aren't legit posts by the op, they were posted in the hopes of driving traffic/seo to the links in his sig. I've had quite a few similiar posts on my forums with the same language and odd comments the last couple of months. This has been labled silent spamming. The sites are nothing more than seo'd adsense pages.
    This appears to be correct.

He posted 4 times, 3 new threads, all with crap content. Unlike other boards (phpBB for instance) which will simply link his website under his profile, this is not possible on this board, due to how the member list / profiles are locked down, and they do not link directly to the websites of users.

Instead, his 4 posts enables his signature to be seen four times, and since search engines dont catalog all pages on this site, it increases his chances of having his website link found.

His "operation" isnt doing too bad though... http://www.sitemeter.com/?a=stats&s=...ractmanagement

I would suggest that all of his threads are locked, and his signature is changed, or perhaps his threads are deleted.