Thread: Review my site

Review my site

Could you all give some advice on how I can get our site improved?

http://blastvm.net

There is a lot of coded pages that are unfinished. once the whole overhaul is completed I expect it to look decent.
    A lot of time has gone into the Server Setup and Optimizing the Load Times.

Just to let you all know I'm not doing this to advertise. I would love some genuine honest feedback.
    Last edited by BlastVM - Liam; 08-14-2014 at 05:16 PM.

Let me see if I can help.

Site design looks ok, the colors complement each other. I would personally have the main slider change pictures, not just the text above them, otherwise the whole idea of a slider is a little obsolete.

You mentioned that the site is unfinished, so that is why I believe many pages are missing. There are just too few things you are showing. No About Us page, no plan comparisons, server and datacenter info etc. Further more there are menus that appear only after a certain page is clicked (ex. KnowledgeBase can be found if you click on Shared/Reseller Hosting but not while browsing on the site). But I am sure you have a lot more stuff to add.

One thing I don't think is useful for you, is that when you click on any plan (Shared/Reseller) you are immediately directed to the Order Page. While that shows the basic plan features, you definitely have to have some pages that list full features (maybe with a plan comparison like I mentioned). Right now it gives the feeling that you are strongly going for the sale before even reeling in the client and showing them the benefit/value of your packages.

Apart from that you've done a commendable job so far, so keep working and it will get even better
    www.WebHostFace.com where Service always comes with a smiling face!
    Contact us for Shared, VPS, Reseller and Dedicated Hosting Solutions.

I tried open this website and I recived "Connection Timed Out Error".

Quote Originally Posted by armenio View Post
    I tried open this website and I recived "Connection Timed Out Error".
    The same here, it looks like it is down.
    Are you looking for dedicated server providers, colocation services, IP Transits?

Contact me asap, with more than 10 years experience in the market, I can recommend you the best choices

Quote Originally Posted by Mark-Hall View Post
    The same here, it looks like it is down.
    Good o'l hardware failure

Agree with what Rado said, 1 more thing to add is your logo doesn't seem to suit the website maybes its just too small?

7. Your website is pretty excellent. You have chosen excellent color scheme. Personally I loved the font you have utilized.

The only thing that strikes me on the home page is a white bar at the top of this under the logo. It does not fit to all design around looks like some iframe from another site. Its width, logos and information contained therein cool. Clear and legibly, but the white background color simply does not fit. But this is only a small detail, generally page is really good

Pretty look, lovely theme.
    Your site have professional feel and good traffic.

blastvm.net is not opening up. What happened?

Seems to be down indeed:
    http://prntscr.com/4y6f6c
    Uptime Monitor - Minimize your downtime by being the first to know about it!

Blacklist Monitor - Are any of your IPs or Domains blacklisted? Find out before it gets to affect you or your clients.