how to choose windows hosting

Hi friends,

I am back to this forum after couple of years!.I got a major lead from this forum which help me develop my business.

I have seen godaddy shared hosting plan which offers unlimited diskspace,Bandwidth and domains hosting with unlimited sql server.But they dont allow wcf services.

I am satisfied with godaddy support as they reply quick for issues.

Please suggest me windows hosting having good support with similar features and price.I dont want to spend more then price offered by godaddy.

Hello,

What is your hosting price with GoDaddy? IMHO the price is not the most important factor when look for a new host, because as you mention they do not support other of your requirements.

Regards
    http://www.windowshostingasp.net/ - Windows Web hosting information and resources.

I want to know of similar offer/plan from competitors of godaddy.

Godaddy Ultimate hosting Plan price is : US$102 per annum

I want to know top 10 players in windows hosting ..

Though being an entreprenuer, i want genuine offers from small hosting biz players who can help me in acquiring new customers for my web development business (Ecommerce,Shipping Label Printing Solutions using fedex,usps,ups and dhl api)!!

I intend to use windows hosting for hosting multiple versions of nopcommerce,custom web application which i will sell as SAAS solution.

regards,
    Sunny

Quote Originally Posted by spectrasoft View Post
    I want to know top 10 players in windows hosting ..
    Sunny, that's a very hard question to answer because it all depends on various factors. For example size, features, uptime, technology, customer service. As HostingASPNet suggested I recommend you find what's most important to you then look at several companies, even the smaller guys. Personable service is usually a major plus when working with a smaller host.
    Ryan Kekos GearHost - HostingCon Advisory Board and Speaker
    PaaS Cloud for .NET and PHP Developers
    100% real cloud - all apps/sites live in web farm clusters, all SSD, etc.
    Signup for 100 Domains & 100 Databases - No credit card required

Is location important for you?

many options there.. a search on googe or this forum will return lots of names. Good luck

What languages are you after on the windows hosting? PHP / ASP.NET / ColdFusion etc etc...

* Sorry if this has been asked and I have missed it!

I have seen godaddy shared hosting plan which offers unlimited diskspace,Bandwidth and domains hosting with unlimited sql server.But they dont allow wcf services.

I am satisfied with godaddy support as they reply quick for issues.
    Hi specrtasoft,

If you have questions about meeting hosting requirements for your application, I would be more than happy to address these with you.

HTTP Activation for WCF is currently installed for .NET Framework 3.0 on our 4GH Windows hosting accounts. Additionally, If you host a service using IIS, clients can communicate with it only using HTTP.

Have you had issues using WCF services on our 4GH Windows hosting? If so, we would love the opportunity to look into it further for you.

Are there any other requirements you may have questions about?

Great forum, I like to solve many problems